Legion League FAQ

wow awesome!
Ugh I see more totem arc lightning coming and super MS builds
All they really need to do with worb is change how the effect lasts while you aren't chanelling.

Let's be honest, something that you charge for a second that keeps wrecking screens of mobs for 4-5 seconds is overpowered. Same goes for mirage archer.

It sounds like they are going to reduce the cast frequency when not channelling, whic hh I think is a good start. I personally think adding on "no on kill effects happen while you aren't channelling" would also be good and that would definitely bring it in line with everything else. It's silly watching people charge it up then zoom across the map and everything is dead.
Last edited by Nubman on May 28, 2019, 6:06:32 PM
Legion looks nice. My main question is: Did you fix a lot of the lag issues that came about with the last major patch? I don't expect to be on for too long if the lag is still horrendously unbearable.
Lol I enjoy coming on here when I have a bad day seeing dozens of people cry how the game isn't excatly how they want it. My 5 year old whines less. Make me feel like my day wasn't that bad. Sorry for these people GGG your game is great not perfect like every wants in their own way but great.
thankss
"
ryukenden wrote:
Please have an option to free all monsters at once. If you are playing low-AOE melee build, its really slow to hit monster even with insane gear.

agreeeeee 100%
Where's the big melee quality of life fix that we've needed forever: Accurate listed dps when dual weilding?
Noice, but how bout a link to that hot PoE track in the trailer?
E G G :D
:O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info