[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

Regarding Precision: I think it's worth having one on hand for lower tiers (e.g. early maps and so on), at level lower than 20, to decrease mana reservation. IMO it's going to help a lot with early gearing, propping up our accuracy and crit chance (= charge generation), as it's basically the equivalent of 1 decent accuracy item even when below 20. This means more flexibility in early maps and early league, when just buying decent gear is harder by default, and probably a good tool for SSF.

It's going to be a bit of fiddling to see how much mana can be reserved at that point, and just level the gem to that point to consume any extra mana we're not using for slammin'.

Then it's probably going to get ditched at endgame.
Hello.

Please tell me why you took Smashing Strikes, if it only works with staffs. Endurance charges give chieftain, this is quite enough in my opinion.

Seems like great league starter. You did awesome job right here Rake. Thx!
Reserved :)
Hi there, great build, will try it in new league. But i have one question. What about chaos resistance? i can't find anythink about chaos resis in this build. thanks for any answer!
Thanks for the guide.
I planned to make it at league start.
Btw i'll play this with oni-goroshi imo.
Good idea to take Smashing strike for extra endurance charge gain (for the one who asked, chieftain have 35% chance to gain and tecto 35% chance of use so we need a bit more gain to feel smooth)
I think I am going to try a staff based variant.
Hopefully Hegemony era won't be too pricey, then maybe eventually craft something GG. Cheap early options of 5/6l staves from cards too.

Probably strictly worse then swords, single target definitely will be I think, and less attack speed for movement, but general clear should be fine.

Only annoying thing is getting leech is a pain. It's a bunch of wasted nodes to grab duelist leech, and won't get that till quite late. Will have to run warlords mark for a bit. Can get some fire leech from ascendancy, but again, comes late and still need mana.

Other option is Nebuloch, but would need to be non crit untill really good gear.
Would let us stack a chunk of armour for molten shell purposes though.

Rough tree for staff - www.poeurl.com/cqoM
Not optimised yet
Would quite like to grab some more utility stuff like Adamant for guard skills, but not enough points. Not taken one with the river/blunt trauma either as it's a lot of travel. If I can figure out a way to sort out leech I will grab them, and drop a bunch of the duelist area.
Last edited by Carlovski on Jun 7, 2019, 6:36:11 AM
Anyone who will farm Oni-Goroshi to use it on this build?

I am unsure if I should go Dual-Wield or Oni-Goroshi
"
systemszer wrote:
Hello.

Please tell me why you took Smashing Strikes, if it only works with staffs. Endurance charges give chieftain, this is quite enough in my opinion.

Where is skill tree for that build?
I've reworked the Tree and the PoB Link. I did set Item Sets so you are able to switch a whole Gear Setup with one click. I also included the Leveling Tree now.

[3.7] PoB: https://pastebin.com/qQP4q5YX [New]

How to switch Tree's and Gear Setups
Always change the Tree according to the Item Set Gear Setup. The Jewels are bound to the used Tree, not the Item Set. So you always have to change the Tree too (although the T3 to T0 Tree's are the same - the Jewels aren't, so you still have to switch)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info