BEAT Path of Exile Racing Invitational May 5th

So its limited race for streamers?

Maybe add race to 100 lvl or something longer
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Why are you guys teasing with tickets and racing when its in reality just some sponsored streamer event?

I was hoping for an open participation race with a lot of competition, not a lot of commercials
invitationals are the worst thing period i hate how streamers are always the ones who get invited to these events this is a massive problem in all games real talented players never get to shine since the focus is always on these stupid invitational events that are only open to whos the most popular streamer
"
wish i could play this game with 1050 gpu and hdd ( if someone got a tip how to minimise the fps drops) ( i can play league & ds3 & other games without problems , even while streaming/recording )

you say that with 36 challenges lol
omg Pog
"
Bùdrap wrote:
Why are you guys teasing with tickets and racing when its in reality just some sponsored streamer event?

I was hoping for an open participation race with a lot of competition, not a lot of commercials

Exactly how I feel. If GGG advertised races and a racing final at the event, you would think they'd let any one in the game try to win. I really don't get why this wouldn't be open to the public. What an insult to all the players who wanted to participate in this event seriously.
why should I care?
More racing is always best.

Why are people mad that this is an invitational race? There most certainly people in that list who are streamers *because* they were top racers first, and people wanted to watch them, rather than the other way around... People mad that they aren't able to participate in this probably don't have a shot at winning anyway, amirite?

As for why GGG wouldn't want this to be an open event for everyone? Because they are a business, and this kind of event is essentially promotional, providing exposure for BEAT and GGG. If it was open to everyone then suddenly having an organized broadcast with Ziggy and Raiz or whatever becomes a very different animal.

"
cyconet wrote:
why should I care?

Because maybe you like watching some of the best racers race?
U MAD?
Last edited by Docbp87 on Apr 29, 2019, 9:31:57 PM
"
MrFoxAos wrote:
invitationals are the worst thing period i hate how streamers are always the ones who get invited to these events this is a massive problem in all games real talented players never get to shine since the focus is always on these stupid invitational events that are only open to whos the most popular streamer

It would be really nice if they brought back the old style races... its been years since they've done them.

Give the plebs who support this game a chance at some fun as well. I understand they were a lot of work but they should be able to bring them back in one form or another..
zero hype.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info