BEAT Path of Exile Racing Invitational May 5th

BEAT
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
i guess you didn't learn from your past failed attempts at this "event".... not impressed
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
r.i.p. potato computers in this race lmao most likely the game will crash the first 10-20 minutes leaving some players with a head start, if you don't go ranger ether there is no point playing it :)
12 players in list, 1 will win, guess who will win , the one, who doesnt stream. Really hope that havoc or DnD takes this.
Last edited by Endalay on Apr 29, 2019, 8:30:43 PM
Wow. That’s a juicy first prize.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Exif wrote:
how do you apply to participate or what's going on here

It's an invitational event which means that the racers who are participating have been invited exclusively. Raiz and Ziggy will be shoutcasting live so it should hopefully be a fun watch for the Path of Exile community!

What about future events? If people were to practice how do they prove they are better than someone currently in the event? Or are these set for all 4 races?
"
Tennz_PoE wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Exif wrote:
how do you apply to participate or what's going on here

It's an invitational event which means that the racers who are participating have been invited exclusively. Raiz and Ziggy will be shoutcasting live so it should hopefully be a fun watch for the Path of Exile community!

What about future events? If people were to practice how do they prove they are better than someone currently in the event? Or are these set for all 4 races?

Currently your best bet is to sign up for the Kammell community races (generally have a video of you doing something like a fresh sub 4 hour act ten kitava with labs and skill points or something of the sort) and do well there to get noticed to be invited to something like the invitational.

That or win a league start.
Ziggy is too mainstream for me now...
wtf invite only. not really interesting if it's the same people we seen over and over. let's see some unknowns and underdogs.
fuck em
This is awesome. More POE esports please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info