Get the Purple Divine Sign, Purple Skull and Lavender Weapon Effect Free With Prime!

"
how does it really work? do I need to suscribe to 1 year? or just the trial and that's it? I'm not really interested in twitch prime but would like to get the mtx so paying 1 month isn't a problem but 1 year isn't worth it (as in, I would not use it tbh)

edit: keep getting this error https://imgur.com/a/PTaBMQr :/

The same error is happening to me as well. I dom't have money in my bank account tho, I'm wondering if that's the reason.
I have not received my set. I linked the account. I claimed it. It shows that it has been claimed. It has not shown up in my account. Where do we go to report issues?
Same as Bowkakke :'(
"
Bowkakke wrote:
I have not received my set. I linked the account. I claimed it. It shows that it has been claimed. It has not shown up in my account. Where do we go to report issues?

Hi, please contact our customer support (support@grindinggear.com).
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
"
Bowkakke wrote:

Hi, please contact our customer support (support@grindinggear.com).

Same here.
I immediately cancelled the twitch account. Amazing how fast an unbaited hook loses it's value.
Got 'em!
They're alright, but I'm not about to complain about free stuff. Plus, there's some shows on prime I've been wanting to check out anyways.
I got the set from last year and unable to claim this year ?
Can I get this if I already have Amazon Prime and have linked my twitch prime account to my PoE account?
It is not free, to be entitled to the prize, you need to inform a credit card, Why do you need a credit card? .. So it is not for free!
"
Zer wrote:
Keep getting an error linking my Twitch and PoE accounts

Yea me too, keep erroring and got a $2.5 AUD NO-REASON spend. So stupid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info