Get the Purple Divine Sign, Purple Skull and Lavender Weapon Effect Free With Prime!

How exactly do I access this on the PS4 version here in Australia? I have an active Amazon Prime subscription and a twitch account but I haven't tried to link anything yet as I'm unsure on how to get the freebies specifically on the PS4 version as I don't remember creating an account on the console version.
that is not free
i've link everything and i still dont see it on my ps4 account :(
lol forces you to link your credit/debit card

ads are getting smarter
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
I also connected my accounts, have twitch prime, but still no MTX......................................
I am from India, twitch prime is not available here, kindly let me know how to go about it. I am already a member of Amazon Prime
you need a credit card for this :(
my english sux.
So its May and I still can't claim the May bundle. Is it an end of the month sort of thing?
Mine states that it's CLAIMED on the Twitch Prime page. I've logged out and back in several times but it's still not showing up. What am I doing wrong?
Hi Exiles,

If you are having any issues with this would you please contact support@grindinggear.com so we are able to look into this for you? If you could include your Path of Exile account name and a couple of character names as well that would be super appreciated. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info