Betrayal Loading Lag

"
Trespeon wrote:
So this has been an issue for shitty computers like people have been saying for a while and said people with shitty computers have been denying its their hardware causing the issue.

Glad you can make optimizations to let the plebs play properly too. Looking forward to less crying later this year!

Your complete and utherly ignorance about programing and computer cience make you look so bad my man, there will a time in your life when you realize how ignorant you sound and you will facepalm your face so hard that the pain will travel through time and you will feel it today.

My man, this issues is not only happening in shitty pcs, is happening in M.2 drives with high-end GPUs and CPUs, its a problem in the code, wich is more noticiable in HDDs.

Now my pleb 13 challenge boy I will continue playing in my effing old HDD that I bought with my hard work, instead of daddy credit card, and I'm saying that last part because it would be the only thing that can barely excuse you for your words, because if you're a grown man with a job oh man life is going to hit you so bad...

Great news btw!
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war
This whole attitude with "lol still using HDDs in 2019" is sounding a lot like "do you guys not have phones?" It's kinda messed up.

Besides, it's been pointed out that SSDs do not 100% fix it since there are people using SSDs that still have freezes.
Last edited by Revnaut on Apr 11, 2019, 7:41:16 PM
Is my SSD a platter based hard drive?
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

And that is saying something since I have been an EA and ATT customer in the past.

So here it is: after over 100 pages of complaints on this forum (if you look at the different languages), God knows how many on reddit, one of the deities on Olympus deigns to FINALLY communicate with us scum and what is the communication?

A fucking lie. SSD does NOT solve the problem. If any of you even bothered to investigate this problem over 2 months ago when it was new, you would know that.

I used to have a very positive view of GGG but not anymore. For many people this league was ruined because of your bad service and zero communication with your player base.

At least have the decency to utter a simple, heartfelt "fuck off". We get the message anyway. I read you loud and so clear.

I am a small business owner and I would never even THINK of treating my customers with the contempt and lack of common decency that you do.

ps. A simple apology would have gone a long way. But no. I guess that is too low class for you guys.
Censored.
I got SSD. And I dont play hardcore anymore because of betrayal, indeed.

You should better remove it entirely, its not only laggy, its ugly, boring and unnecessary .
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Apr 11, 2019, 7:43:16 PM
Not particularly bothered one way or the other..
Almost every betrayal map meant rip 10% xp. Got boring, got tiring.
Unnecessary stress for an unnecessary league. You can keep it, all of it.
Got my 36, bounced.. no more stress and bullshit for me. Time to have fun.
FINALLY!!!!!!!! This took way too fucking long and has pretty much ruined this league for me...
"
DoubleU wrote:
Nice, not a huge problem for me personally, with 2 SSD but still noticeable sometimes.

you have 2 ssd and still feel it, imagine the rest of us
really? loading a few assets causes the choppiness? we're not in 1995 anymore. even a crappy 5400 rpm disk from 5 years ago has a seek time and transfer rate that is plenty to just let it stutter briefly and not murder the framerate for the rest of the map.

but whatever, this sounds like some PR blurb. i have a lightning fast nvme ssd and still experienced it once. luckily, never again, but i also quit in the first week.

i'll just wait for next league and if the game's many, many bugs are not at least mostly fixed, i'll just uninstall (started in Jan 2013). i can't wait to read the end-of-league post about how successful synthesis was.

i try to be not too negative because i know how hard it is to find bugs in such a large codebase, but it takes ggg way, way too long to acknowledge problems and communicate. abyss league: abyssal depths and therefore liches didn't spawn enough. it took ggg two months to reveal that there was a problem with having more than one sub-area in a zone. bestiary: "the nets were eating my alchemy orbs" as chris put it. i could go on like with map drops this league until chris tweeted that there was a problem (responding to havoc because it's not good enough if regular plebs say there is a problem)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info