Betrayal Loading Lag

Thank you, this is wonderful news!
My fanworks thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2868617
My hideout showcase thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077898

AI "art" isn't art, it's theft.
"
ELEKTROLL wrote:
It didn't take them to 2 months to give a crap, it took them to 2 months to work out what the problem is.

It would be obvious to them as it was obvious to me and most people that know what trying to on the fly load assets can do.

It most likely took them so long as they had to determine how many users would be hit with ram constraints (i mean some people were still using win XP until recently, and hardware would be just as bad)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Well.

I ditch my (servicable but now too old) HDD for a brand new EVO 860 SSD (That's why you GGG will not get money from me: I paid samsung instead).

You know what? Syndicate still lag.

So you have two options:
- roll syndicates when entering map. So you can decrease the stress on ressources loading because you know beforehand what is needed.
- learn something from warframe. Their texture and asset loading is just awesome. I guess that's because of a clever compression scheme (It was never an issue with my HDD). Try to learn.

Last edited by Suhuy on Apr 11, 2019, 6:36:30 PM
Thanks.

I have game installed SSD and decent PC, though lag spikes where just terrible.

I really hope that this patch will fix it...

Last edited by HennekY on Apr 11, 2019, 6:40:19 PM
"
In a patch in the next week or so

Still patching almost 2 months into the league OMEGALUL

This should have been here 1 month ago when people cared about this league
Thread needs more potato wine
Ohh and for those that "still get lag" with SSD's

How full is your SSD? because even at 70% full it can cause problems and it is not recommended to go over 90%
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
A shame it took so long to address this issue
I guess after losing half the population of the game they figured they would fix it. Musta taken a hit in the MTX sales and big bro Tencent bitch slapped them into doing some work.
Last edited by Biovital on Apr 11, 2019, 6:48:30 PM
"
kutux wrote:
so you are telling me that i pretty much lose an entire league because you guys decide to wait until almost 2 months to give a crap?

WHats your problem. they made a mistake and fixed it. not happy because not fast enough ......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info