Einhar-Themed Talent Competition

The Hunter. Wanted to go make it with pencil over digital to give it more of a rough feel. I not only wanted to capture Einhar but also how beautifully designed his beastiary book is. each corner is a tribute to each page; The Wilds, The Sands, The Caverns, and The Deep. Very impressed with the hard work put into making this game so great and wanted to touch on those features revolving around Einhar.

Last edited by BallastDorado on Apr 22, 2019, 11:07:47 PM
"
Karritta wrote:
It's finally done!! after countless hours and sleepless nights, i present to you my entry, and gift to Einhar AND the POE community as a whole:

this is JUST the cover! inside you will find a FULL 22 page cookbook,
brimming with recipes (gifted to Einhar from most of his good friends)
you can actually cook! everything was hand-done from the art, to the lettering, straight down to the binding. there are way too many pictures to put them all in the forum post, so here is a link to the imgur page so the whole community can enjoy tasty treats from around Wraeclast!

https://imgur.com/a/6pIRpiu

Thank you all!

Beautifully done! The time, attention, blood and sweat poured into this shows. Real recipes to boot. I'm going to try Ursae stew. I really like the recipe fragments completing another recipe at the end, nice touch!!
Last edited by 11thHour on Apr 24, 2019, 12:42:32 AM
Einhar occultist, because why not! right ? =D

Einhar and Celestial Cat, colored pencil on paper :)
Lmao! I ate my own cookbook, that's glorious
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
shag1610 wrote:
Someone else read this with Einhar voice?
If you didn't read it in his voice, you are a stupid beast
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
My #3 entry in Einhar-Themed Talent Competition
(dry watercolors)
Enjoy ;-)

"
ChanBalam wrote:
I certainly am glad that I cannot produce art or sculpture for this contest. The competition is too fierce and the results beyond excellent.

Agree whit u, this challenge its very fierce, there are many talented peoples.

Anyway wish luck for everyone, the Beast-Master watching us :)
Last edited by raziel79 on Apr 23, 2019, 10:54:58 AM
1# theme
the "true power" of our einhar

"
Karritta wrote:
It's finally done!! after countless hours and sleepless nights, i present to you my entry, and gift to Einhar AND the POE community as a whole:

this is JUST the cover! inside you will find a FULL 22 page cookbook,
brimming with recipes (gifted to Einhar from most of his good friends)
you can actually cook! everything was hand-done from the art, to the lettering, straight down to the binding. there are way too many pictures to put them all in the forum post, so here is a link to the imgur page so the whole community can enjoy tasty treats from around Wraeclast!

https://imgur.com/a/6pIRpiu

Thank you all!

I really like this book! Great attention to detail!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info