The Stygian Aura Effect

Pretty good stuff, nice mtx, but

MAP DROP RATE FIX WHEN AND BETRAYAL HDD LOADING FIX WHEN!?!?!?!?!?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Dear GGG,

First of all I truly appreciate the amazing game you have created. I know we can seem like beasts who are never satisfied but that is not true. This is mostly due to the fact that you listen to community feedback and are willing to respond and work on improving the game. Though I don't play standard I have a lot of friends who do. I agree that the map tab issue needs to be addressed.

I don't know anything about coding and I don't know the scope of work entailed in the process of fixing this for the player base. This being said, I really like the idea of having a league selection in the map tabs. (in the current map stash tab). If you make normal maps stackable (not rare or magic). So you would see something like wharf map white base would be x47 or something, then have all of your blues and rare in the additional spaces. Would this help reduce the information clutter on the servers?

I know you have been vocal and I have heard Chris Wilson addressing the situation on Baeclast and I know there is a solution coming. I feel like the last year for you guys has been amazing. I think after 3.7 you guys should take a month or 2 to polish things though. Maybe run a flashback league for 2 months to give you guys time to just polish some things up and focus on any major issues. I think we can all agree we want quality of game not quantity of leagues. Though I myself am someone who only plays temp league and usually am done after the first month. I am always happy to play a quick flashback league or a battle arena!

Finally, I couldn't leave here without making a few suggestions regarding MTX's. Recolors should be cheaper (we want more of them!) and Also could you add an invisible weapon mtx so we can make our characters look like hand casters

"
You take our map completion away every league now, we have to buy a 2nd map tab to hold multiple series of maps since new ones and the ones we JUST RAN wont fit in the same tab.

And now you also deleted a shitload of the recipes i had collected too? no. fuck off.

I played betrayal instead of standard since i wouldnt be able to craft anything if i stayed on my prefered league, then you turn around and remove all the good ones i spent 3 months gathering.

To top it all off you won't respond to these issues on email/forums/reddit at all.

Took 6 months to get you to even admit there was issues with maps on std but the answer was just "we dont have a simple and clean solution" then you went back to ignoring us.

I don't know why people claim yall are such an amazing company that listens to it players. You WERE, but those times seem at least a year gone now.

"
kazeshi wrote:
I aint buying anything till you stop fucking the league i play on, standard.

You take our map completion away every league now, we have to buy a 2nd map tab to hold multiple series of maps since new ones and the ones we JUST RAN wont fit in the same tab.

And now you also deleted a shitload of the recipes i had collected too? no. fuck off.

I played betrayal instead of standard since i wouldnt be able to craft anything if i stayed on my prefered league, then you turn around and remove all the good ones i spent 3 months gathering.

To top it all off you won't respond to these issues on email/forums/reddit at all.

Took 6 months to get you to even admit there was issues with maps on std but the answer was just "we dont have a simple and clean solution" then you went back to ignoring us.

I don't know why people claim yall are such an amazing company that listens to it players. You WERE, but those times seem at least a year gone now.

No offense, but judging by your badges you bought plenty enough, including this league's supporter pack.
I'm afraid GGG views your threats as empty.
less is more
The skulls look ridiculous.
yep, skulls don't fit.
"
kazeshi wrote:
I aint buying anything till you stop fucking the league i play on, standard.

+1 I like to play SSF standard but buggy map stash is killing my enjoyment :P
Please let us use this and other aura mtx's with arcane surge! Or at least make the invisible buff work with it thanks.
i would not answer back to you either you seems pretty angry lol
I think this woulda make better Righteous Fire mtx,

have it have different skulls at certain AOE breakpoints

make current skulls 50% current size at smallest aoe breakpoint,

have skulls increase in number at X breakpoints and increase in size to reflect larger aoe radiue

At X break point make skulls eyes become lit red with jaw bone chattering,

more awesome as it reaches maximum aoe,

I think this would become biggest seller in mtx shop if was to do this would be done,

That and make cardinal skulls that "suck in" the vortex maybe with hint of red.

heck make this RF base visual appeal this way can use color mtx to alter vortex patter of RF,

mm yes yes visually stunning yes will make diablo have a run for there money to play this mwahahaha
Last edited by crbomega on Mar 26, 2019, 7:00:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info