The Stygian Aura Effect

Skulls with shower curtains lol
Definitely better without the skulls. Complicated isn't always better.

Also, can second this even though I don't play Standard.

"
kazeshi wrote:
I aint buying anything till you stop fucking the league i play on, standard.

You take our map completion away every league now, we have to buy a 2nd map tab to hold multiple series of maps since new ones and the ones we JUST RAN wont fit in the same tab.
--

Took 6 months to get you to even admit there was issues with maps on std but the answer was just "we dont have a simple and clean solution" then you went back to ignoring us.

I don't know why people claim yall are such an amazing company that listens to it players. You WERE, but those times seem at least a year gone now.
Last edited by chocolatebaneener on Mar 25, 2019, 11:17:50 PM
How hard is it to have a drop down menu when you right click the map tab to incorporate different league selections, and thus, hold multiple league maps? Come on GGG stop perpetrating the fraud and get 'er done!

I've already spent a good $100 on this league. Fix the map tabs to include all leagues for christs' sake and get rid of all the "Remove-Only" Maps after they've been emptied @_@!

p.s. Maybe then I'd be more inclined to buy more mtx. Think about it
Last edited by AShugars on Mar 25, 2019, 11:47:30 PM
Pity about the skulls those ook pretty dub.. it would have been cool as just the base aura..
"
kazeshi wrote:

You take our map completion away every league now, we have to buy a 2nd map tab to hold multiple series of maps since new ones and the ones we JUST RAN wont fit in the same tab.

And now you also deleted a shitload of the recipes i had collected too? no. fuck off.

I played betrayal instead of standard since i wouldnt be able to craft anything if i stayed on my prefered league, then you turn around and remove all the good ones i spent 3 months gathering.

To top it all off you won't respond to these issues on email/forums/reddit at all.

Took 6 months to get you to even admit there was issues with maps on std but the answer was just "we dont have a simple and clean solution" then you went back to ignoring us.

I don't know why people claim yall are such an amazing company that listens to it players. You WERE, but those times seem at least a year gone now.

Yes, the deleted recipes irk me the most...GGG, what a shame.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
@kazeshi: You're new to this game, aren't you? ^^'

Go play games from the big B like the dead D ... there you can be sure nothing will change ever ;D

Sure it can be frustrating when things are changing, but think more about the new things and get rid of the ol'ones ;)

For the aura thing, mhmm i think i like it ^^

hf'n good loot exiles
Last edited by Onihasuma on Mar 26, 2019, 3:33:06 AM
"
kazeshi wrote:

And now you also deleted a shitload of the recipes i had collected too? no. fuck off.

I played betrayal instead of standard since i wouldnt be able to craft anything if i stayed on my prefered league, then you turn around and remove all the good ones i spent 3 months gathering.

To top it all off you won't respond to these issues on email/forums/reddit at all.

Amen Bro! Amen!

also stop with these useless mtx, we are still waiting for resonator and fossils tab, delve is a big part of game now, and need space in stash, i think u already gained a lot in stash tabs for that.. but now u can relase the tab for them..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
could have been cool

WITHOUT the stupid mega-skulls

makes is worthless and overloaded ( but i know @ggg you love 'overloaded' by any means )

and vouch here of course ( although ggg gives a sh* on our opinion here as long as ppl buy more mtx ... )

"
"
kazeshi wrote:

Last edited by bex_HB on Mar 26, 2019, 5:27:09 AM
dobbelpst
Last edited by bex_HB on Mar 26, 2019, 5:27:01 AM
Yeah...The skulls... As if the screen was not congested enough already that we need to add 4 gigantic skulls orbiting around us.

And also, this:

"
kazeshi wrote:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info