Your PlayStation Questions Answered

Good news GGG! GJ!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I have only one question that's been bamboozling me since the PS4 launch announcement: is India part of the PS4 EU region for the purpose of this launch or not!?
Time to get an SSD for my ps4 that hasn't been powered up for 2 years. Playing some casual poe while laying on the sofa? yes please :D
what a letdown that its not coming to asia, waited 5 month for this ... could have told us in the beginning that its only for america and europe at first launch...
bit bummed I won't be able to access any of the old MTX from previous packs on my PS4.. but.. at least it's finally here!
generally dangerous
"
Anomandar15 wrote:
I have only one question that's been bamboozling me since the PS4 launch announcement: is India part of the PS4 EU region for the purpose of this launch or not!?

I don't know. But if the game doesn't release locally for you, there's nothing stopping you from creating a free European PSN account to access the store and download the game. Playing an import is better than nothing at all, and your account is kept server-side so it should be safe for you to switch to a local client if one eventually releases.
XBOX was global released,
now you told us its only for America and Europe at PS4 first launch just one day before....
everything prepared with PS4 PRO + SSD + PSN points for this game, let me looking so fool ;_;
Hmm i was really looking forward to PS sessions. BUT those 3 Points are pretty bad:

Number 1: No couch Coop. This is basicially what consoles games are made for.
Number 2: LOADING times! You seriouse? Up to almost a minute? Wow. With many speed builds i will probably be more in loading screens than fighting mobs.
Number 3: No MTX/QOL.

Well i could live with buying MTX twice and even without couch coop. But not sure if i can live with the loading times.

Will test it for sure though. So thanks for your work.
only 1080p for ps4 pro? no thanks.. i have tv 4k for pc and ps4...

no sharing cosmetic bought on pc version wit ps4? bad

"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Good news GGG! GJ!

you joke? where are good news

1080p on ps4 pro
no sharing cosmetic/stash item pc version on ps4

Last edited by xDarkillx on Mar 25, 2019, 2:28:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info