ExileCon Tickets Now on Sale!

YES!... GOT My TICKET!
yea $300 for a ticket is abit much
I'm planning a trip to NZ in November with my girlfriend and to Exilecon. Currently, I can't say for sure, if i can make it, because of my job. I can probably plan like 6 months ahead and need confirmation from my boss.
Will there be any form of refund, if I buy the ticket now?
Also, any infos when the next ticket sale will be?
If i buy a second ticket for my girlfriend (who doesn't have a poe account), what happens with the MTX from the second ticket?
Last edited by RazFazX on Mar 14, 2019, 10:04:03 AM
Will more VIP tickets be made available or just regular tickets?

-Never mind found the answer already.
Last edited by BigDee1337 on Mar 14, 2019, 11:08:41 AM
Thats a bad idea. Its will bring some profit in the begging , but as time passes it will only get worst.
<*)))><
"
The announcement keynote and race finals will be streamed online for everyone to watch for free.

So there will be no stream for the developer talks? I'd really like to see them. Even more than the announcement, in fact.
Thonking. Thonking hard.
"
maverwa wrote:
"
The announcement keynote and race finals will be streamed online for everyone to watch for free.

So there will be no stream for the developer talks? I'd really like to see them. Even more than the announcement, in fact.

Yeah me too. For me this convention isn't really about the announcements or the com facade. It'll be about meeting the team behind the team producing the most ground breaking game game of our time design wise.

I bought a ticket. I have no goddamn clue how I'll get there yet but I'm sure I will be. It promises to be the most convivial and fun convention there ever was, and most likely will ever be for a long while.
The small amount of people there and very reduced accessibility will for sure allow for some real meeting and exchange, rather than the usual commercial facade we can see when other companies announce their next mobile revolution.

Get one. I'll see you there.
FeelsPoorMan
Will there be the ability to upgrade a GA ticket to VIP if more become available? I missed the announcement because I was in game at the time. I am flying in from Canada so I would like to make the most of my trip.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info