"Cannot connect to instance. That subarea no longer exists." after elder fight

This is still happening. Got booted mid-boss fight in the fortification syndicate hideout in standard. Didn't get disconnected from the discord call I was in at the time, so the connection was fine.

Relog to find my fortification progress reset and my inventory rolled back (including a flat exalt drop!).

Tried to go back to the hideout and get the error in the title, and the rest of the portals disappear.

Really bummed out about this, and a little bit mad that despite the issue being acknowledged 9 months ago, people are still experiencing this kind of item/progress loss.
just happened to me today: Lighthouse map, first portal, dc/ed in the middle of the map and couldn't get back in.
In the same Boot now. Got Cadiro with a PErfect Kaom's. Thought i could clean Map first. Got disconnected and subarea no longer exists. Kinda pissed rn, could you get this fixed please? Btw. looks like this only happens if there is too much loot everywhere, how about reduce the useless trash no one needs anyway?
Had this happen a few times....

Now just lost a very expesnive map 1ex investment and just poof i get D/C, log back in and the portals dissapear when i try to go back in...

Very dissapointing i hope it doesn't happen again :(
Would it be necroing to say this happened to me today?

Lost my temple incursion because I went out to get an item to corrupt. RIP.
I got this error in 2 maps in a row today, i lost 2 alva missions in the process, really annoying. In the second map it was laggy as hell dunno if it is related.
Just happened to me as well -- I died in a random map (on my first portal), got kicked out to login screen suddenly, and when I logged back in and clicked on a portal, received this error.
Quite annoying, lost a nice map :(
Last edited by DemonicSquirrel on Aug 20, 2020, 7:00:03 AM
Checking in that this issue still exists, left a map to clear out my inventory and tried to jump right back in (not out of instance for more than a minute).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info