"Cannot connect to instance. That subarea no longer exists." after elder fight

Still happening 3/28/19... There goes all my C on maps.
It's still not fixed since i got same issue right now. Last portal to Elder in red maps and i cannot go in.

I always have issues to login and entering maps and aswell when i get a betrayal encounter i get logged out, probably because of slow computer/internet but still, it is very annoying and lowers my enjoyment of a otherwise great game.

Made my dawn
Still the same error, if the elder is alive and only 1 portal is left that's a default for saying indirectly that u only can have 5 attempts and not six. WHy not change the number of portals itself to five.
It's really bad as well as sad that there are just 2 many bugs in the game as of now.
Same for me. Died and for some reason couldn't respawn in Hideout, only Town. Used last portal, cant enter Elder zone.

Same happened just now. T15 Elder, last portal used and won't let me get in...
Just lost a Watcher's Eye and a memory fragment to this. :'(
Just Lost a really good Mastermind INstance after taking mastermind down deathless, went to town once, and Could not connect to subarea happened, almost about to quit.
Hi,

still happening in Blight.

when i'm fighting the boss in T12 map i get the same message twice! First time fine, shit happens, but same error 2 minutes after? That's really annoying.

Any update on the bugfix?

Hi,

Still happening just after Blight as well.
Just lost a 5 emblem domain of timeless conflict, lost a hydra earlier in the league as well.

Any idea on what is causing this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info