Betrayal as a Core Game Mechanic

Everyone wants to Delve more, not less.
If it's gonna be a core mechanic I think it has to be nerfed a bit since there is an attack from one of the Syndicate members (I don't know who specifically) that causes some kind of bleed damage that is incredibly overpowered... I mean it completely annihilated my marauder that had not problem tanking anything else that was thrown at me even with my potions healing me I practically died in 5 seconds if not less
NO PLEASE
To avoid those betrayal crab, i am playing in standart now :((((((
We want more delve more diversity, not random overpowered no sense shit jumping on us to kill
"
ozsel wrote:
NO PLEASE
We want more delve more diversity, not random overpowered no sense shit jumping on us to kill

You know nothing. GGG knows better what you like and they will force you to enjoy the taste of Betrayal. Seeing this direction of game development, I guess the new Sclerosis league will be even better.
I want to add if my lvl 96 char being killed by betrayal shippp while i am trying to lvl up i will quit playing poe although i love it
Ugh so unveiling still works like before?... It's fun at start but gets really tedious...
"
Mark__75 wrote:
"
ozsel wrote:
NO PLEASE

You know nothing. GGG knows better what you like and they will force you to enjoy the taste of Betrayal. Seeing this direction of game development, I guess the new Sclerosis league will be even better.

Amen.

And of course it's very important to pile a lot of new spells onto the old spell layers and rebalance those instead of caring for unimportant things like melee characters :)

Unfortunately it seems noone at GGG is reading the forums so it's a waste of time to write anything here. They are so focused on integrating the whole Betrayel lore into the game they cannot retreat without loosing a lot of work. The question is what is more expensive, the lost work or the people that move to another game. And as always I'm pretty sure you can shove any kind of crap down the throat of the mass of fanboys that are out there.
Last edited by hochl on Feb 24, 2019, 4:25:47 PM
This manifesto is manifestly terrible.

In PoE terms, it equals selling an orb a scouring plus a scroll of wisdom...
Why, oh why, would you want this terrible league to go core? This is the first time ever that, when I wanted to start a new character, I decided to start it in standard instead of league because of how little I enjoyed the Betrayal league.
why not ask the community if things should go core or not? seems like many (me included) find betrayal to suck ass adn dont want it in the base game..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info