Rage Quitting

"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
Cant make me rage quit. (Opsec) in game. :)

You quit on me earlier! Maybe not out of rage though. lol I was kind of offended you thought I was going to be too easy a battle. Granted I was level 16 at the time. :p

Haha yea that was a fun last match. When I quit that first time I didnt even notice u were on my flist. Though u may have been some random lvl 16. Good job tho cant wait to duel when ur 28
"
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
Cant make me rage quit. (Opsec) in game. :)

You quit on me earlier! Maybe not out of rage though. lol I was kind of offended you thought I was going to be too easy a battle. Granted I was level 16 at the time. :p

Haha yea that was a fun last match. When I quit that first time I didnt even notice u were on my flist. Though u may have been some random lvl 16. Good job tho cant wait to duel when ur 28

Thought* not though...you may have bee. Random
"
iamstryker wrote:
I haven't had anyone rage at me in merciless pvp. Kind of nice.

Spoke too soon. Had someone quit as soon as he saw my char lvl apparently and some time after that I had a guy rage at me simply for using the spell that I designed my build around. Apparenlty its cheating if my opponent can't find a way to beat me since he dies whenever he tries.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Mar 14, 2013, 8:21:48 AM
GG was always an insult on East in D2. I don't know where you guys learned the phrase but back in the day it was a pretty rage-inducing comment after stomping someone.
^ this, if you say "gg" it's like saying "you got owned, but better luck next time". if you want to not be an ass, type out "good match" or "good fights"
"
Razik_ wrote:
^ this, if you say "gg" it's like saying "you got owned, but better luck next time". if you want to not be an ass, type out "good match" or "good fights"

Really? "Good game" is an insult? How is that any different than good match or good fight?
IGN: _Firebitch
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
Razik_ wrote:

Really? "Good game" is an insult? How is that any different than good match or good fight?

GG used to be like a "better luck next time" waaaay back in the day. This guys just too old school :)
But NOW its like a mutual good game between the two duelers.
and hear I thought you said 'gg' when you were surrendering or rage quitting because you were the one getting whooped.

Or at least in starcraft it was.
Hey...is this thing on?
almost all starcraft players say gg at the end of a match. I see the pros do it while streaming all the time. There can definitely be a tone to the typing which induces rage for me like when people caps it G.G. or GFG or LOL GF.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info