Betrayal Concept Art

"
lootsorrow wrote:
btw why is haku so much whiter now? not that I'm one of those people, but it is kind of odd.

]
I thought it was weird he went from African to Asian too
Fantastic artwork, looks even better in game. The undertaker set is stunning. Makes my Necromancer build just so much more fun to play.
any of the undertaker concept art looks better than the actual thing. Usally I buy both supporter packs but that outfit looks bad man
"
"
lootsorrow wrote:
btw why is haku so much whiter now? not that I'm one of those people, but it is kind of odd.

]

Strange I never thought they was African I thought it was very apparent they was supposed to be Samoan especially considering all the Tiki tribal stuff.
They´re all so good but the first one is blowing my mind,this looks so well.
Thanks for sharing and thanks for the great Expansion!
"
DrAssclown wrote:
"
"
lootsorrow wrote:

]

Strange I never thought they was African I thought it was very apparent they was supposed to be Samoan especially considering all the Tiki tribal stuff.

Not Samoan, Maori. And they are dark, albeit not pitch black. Haku's original skin color (and that of the Marauder class) was pretty on point. The new one makes it unclear if he's meant to be Maori (there are a few lighter ones) or mixed race (which wouldn't fit with the PoE lore, unless Haku was the son of a sexually abused Karui slave woman - both the Eternal Empire and Oriath aren't exactly progressive societies - but Haku acts like he comes from Ngamakanui itself, not born in captivity).
Last edited by Exile009 on Dec 19, 2018, 12:37:12 AM
Haku is cool.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Ggg how come you don’t use this art for the loading screens? Better than the new one for sure!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Whoever thought of the Master Undertaker skin set design, 100/10.
WHY?! just WHY!? FOR whAT?!
Looks like one of the Teletubbies

This is the reason why I didn't buy this support pack..
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info