Demon Parasite Armour Set and Back Attachment

Blood Guard Weapon Effect still only affects 1 hand :|
"
philosoaper wrote:
"nice" and all but. meh.. I want to be able to use my $480 dollar portal effect without wanting to commit suicide a lot more than this ..

sound effects on skills and mtx in this game is a growing issue..

for example, ive never played blade vortex because I can't stand the fucking whining sound that the default blades make.. yes the red blades doesn't make that whining sound.. but I like the GREEN ones..

I have many portals I want to use but their consistent humming and whining drives me into not buying more supporter packs for GGG and as you can see over there

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have one or two.. but I'm kinda done now unless I can actually USE the ones I have.

You need an exclusive 5 U$ - Disable sound mtx-> it makes any skills, portal or effects to not produce any sound! Just great lol
"
DS_Jeezy wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:
Yeah totally worth Fallout 4 and GTA V. (Assuming at least one is on sale.)

42$? Really?

These prices are absurd. They were absurd before the sell out, now they are borderline racketeering.

They allow you to support a developer that gives you free content every three months and provide no gameplay advantage. What is the problem? If you don't want to buy them then them just don't buy them.

Well if you don't like my comments, don't read them. :) (See how absurd that is?)

So yeah, firstly, you guys gotta get some new material. Even typing that at me amounts to an insult because of how obvious it is. As if I didn't notice the entire model. Secondly, you're forgetting this is a for profit business model, not a charity, and a very successful one obviously. Thirdly, the mindless libertarian PR dollar vote so don't complain about (insert shady action here) quip has always been logically bankrupt because we're in a closed system here on earth, and changes apply everywhere to some degree to whatever extent information carrying the change can flow.

Of course basic education should instill understanding of such concepts, but they don't, expressly to foster opportunity for exploitation.

It's literally the same argument constructed for corporations by PR firms against regulators. That's where you got it, and you didn't even know that, and likely won't even believe it now having been told.

I can even tell you specifically who made it and who popularized it. (Edward Bernays and Ayn Rand, respectively.)

You're white knighting for a 500+ billion dollar chinese mega corp. Drink that in.

Tencent is not Doctors Without Borders just because they can read a prospectus.

"
Ondrugs wrote:
you know,.... the first supporter packs were far more expensive then those today and actually,.... the game has no other money income then that? They don't charge anything if you want to play it,.... Mimimi?

You know back then the game actually depended on that to exist right? Like directly. Not as a greed based profit sufficiency hostage situation, like it is now.

Back then it was "hey, give us money and we'll build something glorious with it" now it's literally "Give us more money so Tencent's shareholders can receive their expected profits."

Next time I allocate money for a support pack, especially at these prices, I'll just buy shares of Tencent instead.

As of this posting currently trading at 39.55 USD per share. Still supporting the game right? Plus I get something I can resell if needed, and I get actual rights as a stakeholder.

WAY better deal than loot crates or grossly over priced skins.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Looks pretty dope! However, the helmet does sorta resemble a feminine Kitava helm.
Gee, a FULL armor set that artists and coders worked hard on, artists and coders that have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GLITCHES OR THE PROFIT HOLDERS, is worth the price of one print or a decent commission. Guess I need to pull out my r/iamverysmart membership card and blame the Chinese for standard art pricing!
looks really nice, got some diablo vibes all over it though :)
It looks cool, but is too closely related to (and looks like) infernal armor set. I have infernal armor set so I do not need this one. Nice attempt I guess. Keep coming out with new things. Sometimes it is just a hit or miss.
Cool! Awesome armor design!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
The set is ehh at best. Really think you need a weapon skin to go with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info