Demon Parasite Armour Set and Back Attachment

looks like flame golem mtx, i guess now we have uniform at least
looks better then the 500$ kitava pack i paid for glad i got remind why not to do buy the next 500$ pack
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Cool DOOM vibe coming from that! Really like it.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Innomen wrote:
Yeah totally worth Fallout 4 and GTA V. (Assuming at least one is on sale.)

42$? Really?

These prices are absurd. They were absurd before the sell out, now they are borderline racketeering.

They allow you to support a developer that gives you free content every three months and provide no gameplay advantage. What is the problem? If you don't want to buy them then them just don't buy them.
Reminds me of Sheablo. Might work on a female character.

Your prices are hilarious as always, but that's neither here nor there. This is obviously marketed at whales.
Wash your hands, Exile!
We Are Carnage!
https://youtu.be/PNj6YY_hQrw?t=16
looks loke a sh..t
[Removed by Support]
"
philosoaper wrote:
"nice" and all but. meh.. I want to be able to use my $480 dollar portal effect without wanting to commit suicide a lot more than this ..

sound effects on skills and mtx in this game is a growing issue..

for example, ive never played blade vortex because I can't stand the fucking whining sound that the default blades make.. yes the red blades doesn't make that whining sound.. but I like the GREEN ones..

I have many portals I want to use but their consistent humming and whining drives me into not buying more supporter packs for GGG and as you can see over there

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have one or two.. but I'm kinda done now unless I can actually USE the ones I have.

Weird flex but ok.
ay, where's the back attachment though, lol. we can see it in the videos thumbnail
Wow I was sure thsi was gonna be part of the new supporter packs. Well, it's gonna be when I get the points from the new packs and buy it then :D

What about the
Spoiler
Harpyon
Set that was datamined? I don't usualy like to bring these up for potential spoiler reasons, but I'm starting to get weary that it's the same as Auls armour set and wont actualy be available to us :/ It looks really cool, especially the helmet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info