War for the Atlas Supporter Packs End Soon!

gj
I AM READY
Can you please bring back something similar to the Forsaken Masters supporter pack.

Specifically something like the journeyman - the armor set just looks amazing.

Would gladly continue... $$supporting$$ something like this.

These unfortunately were released before I made the trek over to POE.

I enjoy the game very much and have clearly no problem helping support it financially - ever thought of a "re-release" for specific sets or even parts of sets? The helm for example.

Thanks!
Last edited by NateDiesel on Dec 12, 2018, 10:06:06 PM
so at the moment im 20usd of the Scholar pack does that mean i will be 20 usd off the new 100 usd pack even if i have bought those points since i started playing ?
Why you nerf so many things...now I don't want to support.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
hyped for next packs
Bad Seed
Super hyped :D
I'm a bit unhappy with the early ending, given that it'll be months before we could have a new "core" expansion, (e.g, early March or so) but with packs for it?

On the other side, this feels a little like trying to force people's hands while a LOT of people are having reservations with how GGG is handling the game at the moment. It'd be much easier if it'd be put off until at least January, when those of us that've taken a "wait and see" approach to how GGG handles fixing some of the glaring (supporter-affecting) bugs turns out.

I mean, I can't be crazy for thinking that a lot more folk would be happier with buying/upgrading their packs in the immediate aftermath of GGG successfully fixing all their major bugs with 3.5.0, rather than while everything's hanging in the balance, no?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Yes, plain points packs that have been purchased since we launched Betrayal can be credited towards an upgrade towards the coming core supporter packs.

Only those since Betrayal launched, and not since War for the Atlas launched?
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Im waiting for the new packs and ill be buying one. Ty GGG!!
just got my salary, bring it on

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info