[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
diabloyd wrote:
"
PetuSchokk wrote:
"
webas wrote:

So whats the optimal att/s including all things like frenzy or any other buffs? 4attacks/sec is best because of ice nova proc? or is it 8?

Still trying to figuring out this question. But I'm more inclined that for Cyclone crit is calculated once per spin not twice per hit. In that case you need around 6.06 AS as per this link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a1e0o1/psa_cooldown_and_aps_thresholds_for_new_coc_and/

To get maximum of your damage IN CASe if you have around 95-97% of crit chance!

I think according to this reddit post, it'll be safe to say that your maximum APS should not pass 6hits/sec.

maybe 5.9 -ish.

Just like the that Hidden guy said.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a4j4v2/35_betrayal_scion_coc_ice_nova_things_from_cospri/

check the interactions between me and HiddenoO

Btw I did some test also on BF vs Cyclone on some bosses and i can safely say that if you know how to Cyclone it kills same bosses in same condition 30-40% faster then Blade Flurry

Btw less crit you have - more aps you need.
Last edited by PetuSchokk on Dec 22, 2018, 5:03:09 AM
"
PetuSchokk wrote:

Btw I did some test also on BF vs Cyclone on some bosses and i can safely say that if you know how to Cyclone it kills same bosses in same condition 30-40% faster then Blade Flurry

Btw less crit you have - more aps you need.

Thanks for the tests!
May I ask what are your crit chance and aps? (the actual ones shown in PoB)

"
Slick2Style wrote:
Im liking this build so far. Only issue i see maybe is my crit chance is low... i find myself spinning thru mobs without a crit going off sometimes.. maybe feels like too often.. am i missing something. what cyclone crit chance should i have?

I got 70% cyclone crit chance in hideout. Without diamond flask. So with flask im basically capped on both cyclone and ice nova.

Still my dps might be lower than authors but I vaal pact leech much more often than him. Currently sitting at 7k.

Key piece is

I had pandemonius - i sold it and bought the chest instead. cold pen is useless if you crit half the time instead of ALL the time.

crit 100% > pathetic 20% cold penetration.

And blind on hit is nice but who cares when you got a lot of HP or just vaal pact leech instantly.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
Slick2Style wrote:
Im liking this build so far. Only issue i see maybe is my crit chance is low... i find myself spinning thru mobs without a crit going off sometimes.. maybe feels like too often.. am i missing something. what cyclone crit chance should i have?

I'm having 32% crit chance standing still in my Hideout.

hate a same issue as you do, my ho crit is 46%, 37% if i remove amu ungil. the thing to solve it was already answere too but its pretty much "DONT CYCLONE TOO FAR" beecause cyclone crit counts on CAST not hit. so try cycloning as close as possible to your character.
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
ldbob wrote:
Hi again guys!

I changed my equpiment around after obtaining a Farrul's Fur, and i also changed ascdenancy to SLayer+Inquisitor, since farrul fur gives Power charges I thought switching away from assassin co+uld be doable. Question is, is this even worth it (the price of farruls fur)? I did uber elder with relative ease but I think it would still be even easier(ish) with loreweave. ANyone got any suggestionis to improve my build with farrul fur (should I change ascendancies again)?

Otherwise, I might go back to loreweave just so as to not bind up the FAT currency of farruls fur.

CHeers!
BOb

The only reason to use Farrul, in my opinion, is to maintain the charges (power & frenzy), so you can choose other ascendancies like Inquisitor/Slayer or something else...for more damage.

Else then, I don't think that this can compare with Loreweave in terms of defensive.

If I were you, I'll just sell the Farrul, or leave it in my pocket for another build.

THANK YOU for the reply! Loving all ur stuff :)

/Bob
Can't afford a 6 link yet, so what should i do for 5-link setup?

CoC + Inc Crit + BF + Ice Nova + ????

Concentrated effect or hypothermia?
Did deathless shaper with 5L. 2x might of the meek + unnatural instinct adds insane amount of HP + damage.

6L is too expensive on xbox right now, pandemonius is 10ex aswell so I will use 5L for now.

I definitely think uber elder is possible with the build, its just super expensive. I got lucky with 2x meek + unnatural instict for 7ex total.

Are there alternatives to pandemonious and ungils? I have 52% crit without ungils so I think I can skip it for another amulet.
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
"
ryukenden wrote:
Can't afford a 6 link yet, so what should i do for 5-link setup?

CoC + Inc Crit + BF + Ice Nova + ????

Concentrated effect or hypothermia?

Hypothermia I would say.
"
bimbobaggings wrote:
Did deathless shaper with 5L. 2x might of the meek + unnatural instinct adds insane amount of HP + damage.

6L is too expensive on xbox right now, pandemonius is 10ex aswell so I will use 5L for now.

I definitely think uber elder is possible with the build, its just super expensive. I got lucky with 2x meek + unnatural instict for 7ex total.

Are there alternatives to pandemonious and ungils? I have 52% crit without ungils so I think I can skip it for another amulet.

A rare one with Crit multi,crit chance, Life/res, spell damage etc.
In terms of damage:
Crit Multi > Extra chaos damage(elder base) > Crit chance > Other % damage.

Yeah it can do Uber elder for sure, and it doesn't need to be that expensive, these are just options to make it better. (but a 6 linked Loreweave can really make a huge difference for both damage and defensive)

However, the "viablity" of Uber Elder depends heaviliy on experience and pc. For instance, that Isaac1337 guy in the post can do Uber Elder with gears that are not even close to min/maxed, skipped lots of expensive items. (I probably couldn't do it myself with that setup lol)
"
webas wrote:
"
Slick2Style wrote:

I got 70% cyclone crit chance in hideout. Without diamond flask. So with flask im basically capped on both cyclone and ice nova.

Still my dps might be lower than authors but I vaal pact leech much more often than him. Currently sitting at 7k.

Key piece is

I had pandemonius - i sold it and bought the chest instead. cold pen is useless if you crit half the time instead of ALL the time.

crit 100% > pathetic 20% cold penetration.

And blind on hit is nice but who cares when you got a lot of HP or just vaal pact leech instantly.

95% crits for both attacks and spells, legit lol.

This is a good one, I mean, you dont even need the power charges anymore (you're capped with flasks anyway)

What ascendancies you're using?

I guess Inquisitor/Slayer could be a good choice. Or Inq/Raider?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info