[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
Isaac1337 wrote:
So I just did all Shaper Guardians, Uber Elder Guardians and Uber Elder.
All the Guardians were deathless with ease. Hexproof Guardians can be hard but did them deathless too.

In the Uber Elder fight I died once cause I had brainlag and didnt see I'm frozen. Forgot my flask and even forgot to wear Kaoms Roots :D.

Anyway Damage on Uber Elder was pretty good. I did Cyclone and never thought it could be that easy with Cyclone. (I'm used to Cyclone builds, but thought I struggle more)
Btw it was my 3rd Uber Elder so I'm not a mathil that kills Uber Elder with whatever Setup :D.

In summary this build is a beast at pretty much all Content.
It's expensive, but worth the investment.

my PoB for Uber Elder: https://pastebin.com/1NvnKXxa

Thanks a lot for the build diabloyd! It's awesome.

My Character is not fully min/maxed at all.
Some ideas to do so:
-Stygian wise (remain triple balanced) +good abyss jewel
-better jewels (4mods)
-lvl 100-> Ice dmg Nodes with pen
-Starkonja helmet enchant 40% inc ice nova dmg
-Elder opal Ring warlords mark on hit/ 60% inc elemental dmg
-gems fully leveled-> 2 lvl 21/20 ice novas
-double corrupted loreweave

(-corrupted gloves with elemental weakness on hit, grab additional curse on tree or corrupted pandemonius)

Also I feel I have to mention this:
I had pretty much no survivability Problems with this build (MoM Assa/Inquisitor). Once you are lvl 90 it's pretty hard to get killed in my opinion.(Pre nerf Syndicate)
Last edited by Isaac1337 on Dec 20, 2018, 6:14:33 AM
Hi again guys!

I changed my equpiment around after obtaining a Farrul's Fur, and i also changed ascdenancy to SLayer+Inquisitor, since farrul fur gives Power charges I thought switching away from assassin co+uld be doable. Question is, is this even worth it (the price of farruls fur)? I did uber elder with relative ease but I think it would still be even easier(ish) with loreweave. ANyone got any suggestionis to improve my build with farrul fur (should I change ascendancies again)?

Otherwise, I might go back to loreweave just so as to not bind up the FAT currency of farruls fur.

CHeers!
BOb
Thanks for build. Just killed my first uber elder couple minutes ago, I was using Assassin/Slayer version. Surivability is way better with this version, actually enjoying gameplay for now.
Hey does anyone build with Ice Spear? How it work?
Guys as you know Cyclone does 2 attacks per spin. So calculate attacks per second i need to multiply my Cyclone Attack Speed * 2?

Or please explain me what is general difference between Cyclone vs Blade Flurry
Last edited by PetuSchokk on Dec 20, 2018, 4:02:36 PM
So I plan to go Slayer later today when I finish my third lab, just had a few quick questions.

Since I won't have Acuity gloves for quite a while, should I be grabbing vaal pact node for the leech with Slayer? Also do I drop MoM then? Do you have a tree for that since I think the one on the guide is for Slayer with Acuity gloves right?

Still use Kaom's boots if I'm Sin/Slayer right?

I still need to grab a Wise Oak and start balancing my resists, then look for a warlords mark ring I believe before I start focusing on 6linking my Loreweave.

Edit: Damn, looking at the tree you have posted for Slayer it differs quite a bit from the regular tree I was already following...
Last edited by frost21 on Dec 20, 2018, 4:22:45 PM
my progress so far , shaper down , uber elder several times down - but i need to switch to Blade flurry for that fight - im to stupid with cyclone :D
playing assa/slayer

i have huge problems to get my resis to one value for wise oak :/ dont know how i should doing it.. its pretty hard to get that gear cause i can only get resis from belt and the rings
Last edited by xaiyx on Dec 20, 2018, 4:57:28 PM
What's the general consensus on cooldown recovery speed on belt/boots?

Also, vaal ice nova/vaal cyclone (when using that)

managed to snap a Mind of the Council, with a relavent enchant (even if it's not great.) What do you ya'll think is the best enchant for a mind? Ice nova damage?

IGN: dwreckedarc
Last edited by dwrecked on Dec 20, 2018, 9:39:13 PM
What's the main diff between this and pure assassin version?

IS this tankier and better for endgame bosses?
What's the main diff between this and pure assassin version?

IS this tankier and better for endgame bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info