Betrayal Gem Information

Very nice
How does chain work with something like shattered steel? Does it gain the more dmg as it chains or does it reset on each one?

I feel like I saw this answered a while back, for the deadeye ascendancy or something, but I can't remember if it does or not.
hype
Seems ok. I guess. To some extent.
it'd be nice if we could get some sort of fix on login screen crash with texture errors so we could even play
Does Generosity scale a Banner's effect against nearby enemies?

Generosity says: "Non-Curse Auras from Supported Skills have (20-39)% increased Effect"

But also: "Supported Auras do not affect you"

Banners are a Non-Curse Aura... that effect nearby enemies. Is it coded such that enemies near 'you' are affected by the banner, so if the generosity-banner no longer effects you, the enemy effect doesn't work? Or does the inc phys/reduced accuracy of enemies get scaled by generosity?

Shattered Steel seems rather...lackluster just based on gem stats, but maybe a 2-hander can help out that rather LOW base damage usage...
winter orb only 4 mana cost at max level? thats...really low.
"
Demoshane wrote:
Hmm Winter Orb seems pretty low damage. To get full potential out you need to stand for 2-3secs which usually means you're dead where the damage is needed aka bosses.

The same could be said about bv tho, and like bc you can precast it to max charges before you aggro the boss, and also you can run around more freely as you don't have to be within melee range
Thanks for new content.

Can we get a confirmation on how the melee skills will work? Do they all alternate? Do they all use both weapons? Did the numbers get changed? Like... can we get any mechanics regarding like 20 skills that considerably change?

I know some of the community is pissed about the numbers, and some are saying, "it doesn't matter" or straight "melee is dead" I don't care about numbers as much. Because you guys could change them next week.

The other change directly ties to gameplay, if I can Ground Slam or Sunder with 2 axes hitting the ground at the same time. That's actually cool, gives me an incentive to still play it. If it alternates, then I want to practice leveling with shields maybe. Or maybe just go ahead and not play melee. Can't make a decision without information, is my point.

I hope this doesn't seem "entitled" but I think is information that we needed with the patch notes yesterday and I'm actually sad we have not had any information other than you can't use this skill with all weapons. It's game-changing information that we are missing.
Last edited by TheSaKKi on Dec 5, 2018, 7:04:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info