Betrayal Gem Information

"
Blazera wrote:
"
Demoshane wrote:
Hmm Winter Orb seems pretty low damage. To get full potential out you need to stand for 2-3secs which usually means you're dead where the damage is needed aka bosses.

cast speed

Does nothing for channeled spells afaik.
"
deimudda69 wrote:
Uhm ... so ... lancing steel has neither a melee NOR an aoe tag? Are you fcking serious??? If 10+ projectiles flying around is not an indicator for an aoe skill to you, then what is it please???

Why should it be AoE, it doesnt create AoE damage. By your logic, spectral throw should be an AoE skill, as well as every other projectile skill. You're throwing projectiles that stab a target with no AoE effect.
"
Demoshane wrote:
"
Blazera wrote:
"
Demoshane wrote:
Hmm Winter Orb seems pretty low damage. To get full potential out you need to stand for 2-3secs which usually means you're dead where the damage is needed aka bosses.

cast speed

Then why would quality give it cast speed? Cast speed works for channeled skills as well as every other spell.
Am I correct in thinking we still don't know what proportion of the unmitigated physical damage is carried onto the Impale debuff?
We’re getting close.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
very nice....... ty can you now doing fishing and get us krilsom master as hidden xmas present
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
buff cospri's malice plx
"
BurninBodies wrote:

Then why would quality give it cast speed? Cast speed works for channeled skills as well as every other spell.[/quote]

Actually I stand corrected. It does.
"
ScreenName wrote:
Am I correct in thinking we still don't know what proportion of the unmitigated physical damage is carried onto the Impale debuff?

It's 10%
NICE NICE NICE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info