The Atlas in Path of Exile: Betrayal

"
patzPoE wrote:
they change the atlas frequently to sell more map stash tabs...

while still not finding a way to remove empty remove only ones!

LOL right?!

I have mixed feelings about the Atlas changing so much. On the one hand, keeping it fresh, selling map stash tabs... that's pretty great.

On the other hand... not everyone can build/sustain/afford the map pool to to maneuver elder, get the fragments for the shaper, then do it all again for Uber Elder. I get that it's a grindy endgame that recycles some stuff, and that's brilliant, but it'd be nice if like... we got some new maps with each minor expansion, but the Atlas itself would only change with each Major expansion.

Or if all maps could be in rotation like Zana'a historical league modifiers... if the Atlas always has (x) number of maps but there are (y) number of maps that have ever been produced by GGG, could each Atlas just feature (y-x) and maps rotate in and out each league?

I do like, though, how even in playing legacy maps, when maps drop, they are for the newest/current atlas. TBH tho, I just vendor recipe all my old white/yellow maps for chisels... which. is also helpful
It will still be boring Atlas mechanic, nothing changes.
rip t3 burial farmers
Please stop changing the atlas.

It's bad enough to have 5 different versions of maps, now we'll have six due to this.

Not to mention you always toast any decently linear high tier map that is simple to run over and over; we are forced to run things over and over, to get what we need to advance in the game. Making it more difficult just honestly makes me not want to play at all.

If you're going to make a change to maps, I would rather see new tile-sets, but just shifting things around doesn't really do anything other than annoy everyone.

I hope delving doesn't suck donkey balls and is easy to access, it might be the new way to acquire wealth to buy things from players, that you need, to do more farming.

/harumph bad change

"
Knampfclown wrote:
why always rip the farm maps that people like?

like wtf cant you put anything to high tier maps that people actually and enjoy?

you ripped gorge, you ripped strand you ripped vault now you rip burial chambers, cant we ever have something that we like to do?_?

Kinda a case in point. I actually enjoy burial chambers, I don't specifically farm it, but I like doing that map. Oh well. Let's roll around in a big 'ole pack and stamp out all player fun!
Last edited by argenex on Dec 6, 2018, 8:09:10 PM
ain't nobody got time for that

159 maps
I am a warrior. I was born to fight and death is my brother. I do not fear him. I see him in the eyes of the men and beasts that I kill. I feel him traveling beside me to this new land, this Wraeclast. He will take me to meet the ancestors when I am ready, and I am not ready.
all my unique maps gone !!!
Hundreds of maps, currency and "work" for the wastebin!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, GGG !!!

What a sh..!!!
Aaaah, where are my unique maps?
Like I said: ALL UNIQUE MAPS IN STASH ARE LOST!
And I cannot put any new maps in my "MAP stash tab"
"
Archwizard wrote:
Meh, the constantly changing tiers/atlas is more annoying than anything to me.

I can live with this if old maps can be stored in the same stash tab as new maps. Otherwise it's shit, I can't afford multiple map tabs.
are you seriously taking away all completed objectives away ??? and with all kinds of announcements you never mention it at all ???????????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info