Skill Reveal: Lancing Steel and Shattering Steel

That's very cool and I will definitely use these.

Having said that, melee attacks, projectile attacks and spells are all starting to look the same. A skill that's essentially Ethereal Knives but takes it's damage from a weapon seems a little Diablo 3 to me.
Last edited by ScreenName on Nov 18, 2018, 7:57:47 PM
Rad!
meh, bladefall and barrage still much better.
Would be cool if they added the impale effect to Ethereal Knives. Also the description for Impale says its 10% of the unmitigated Physical damage, so does that mean gaining phys as elemental from HoA/Hatred/Shaper stat sticks won't benefit the impale? Could be a nice reason to build pure phys instead of the common phy > elemental scaling many builds do.
One of the first skills which looks amazing without MTX
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
How well do these work with high attack speed? Builds that attempt to maximize attack speed always tend to be my favorites, so I'd like to know if you can use either of these skills with that sort of a build.
sick
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Both look incredibly lame to me. These aren't "melee" any more than a load of other "melee" skills.

This ranged melee notion that keeps happening is just further screwing over self cast. The fact that self cast is deader than dead should be the focus of skill working. Not giving melee (which has reliable leech) more ranged options.

Finally, a cold channeling skill is implemented and the only thing that anyone is thinking is "man that's gonna be sick with totems." Just like Arc 2 leagues ago.
Last edited by LumpsIsHigh on Nov 18, 2018, 8:20:48 PM
greaat but its well melee skill and not spell :/ right ?
"
LumpsIsHigh wrote:
Both look incredibly lame to me. These aren't "melee" any more than a load of other "melee" skills.

This ranged melee notion that keeps happening is just further screwing over self cast. The fact that self cast is deader than dead should be the focus of skill working. Not giving melee (which has reliable leech) more ranged options.

Finally, a cold channeling skill is implemented and the only thing that anyone is thinking is "man that's gonna be sick with totems." Just like Arc 2 leagues ago.

They aren't melee skills, dude. Read the post. They're clearly spectral throw style projectile skills, not melee. "No melee attack is performed."
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info