The Delve Supporter Packs End Soon

New Player here! Looking forward to the new supporter packs :)
"
LMTR14 wrote:
cosmetic mtx are by definition useless, nobody in his right mind would ever buy em

Some of us like pants.
"
60x7 wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
when do the war for the atlas packs leave the store?

We can't confirm just yet, but we're hoping to have them replaced with another set before next year. We'll let you know ahead of time so you can plan accordingly.

Oh lord don't tease me now.

Yea, the big bad expensive packs are the most fun. Im hoping for something really over the top.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
I really hope you're not saying our faces would fit right in in Wraeclast ಠ_ಠ

I want to see you as an NPC for MTX's, it would be cool rather than the popup panel that displays the MTX.
I wish you guys didn't crush my desire to play anymore, I would have rather liked to look forward to next league. The challenges this time around were 100% cancerous, more than any other.
Nooooooo!! I'm not ready for this league to end! This was gonna be my first ever lvl 90 character and level 8 master.

Honestly though I can't afford the time so meh, I'll console myself with first ever "level gem to 20" achievement which looks within reach.

Enough typing. Got some slayin to do.

There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
"
sedyana wrote:
I wish you guys didn't crush my desire to play anymore, I would have rather liked to look forward to next league. The challenges this time around were 100% cancerous, more than any other.

Thank you. That was my opinion too, but I figure it carries more weight coming from someone with 40/40 (well done, by the way).
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Delve supporter packs end soon... in a month.

Totally unrelated: I look at the purple daily deal, and the Purple Effect Bundle (portal, footprints & weapon effect) is conspicuously absent.

A shame.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
waiting for the new war of altas pack to be changed cant wait to spend over 400$ usd just to buy if it were like phoenix supported well i miss that cos i was a student when now i working and can buy more expansion !
"
Anethma wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
cosmetic mtx are by definition useless, nobody in his right mind would ever buy em

Some of us like pants.

well yes, as proper items you can equip. cloaks too. and they should be in the game for a long time by now. making the 700 billionth variation of a bow isn't cutting it anymore

WEAPON VARIANTS NOW

there's no reason e.g. a crossbow couldn't just have the same stats as a bow but just have different 3d graphics. even javelins

ps: isn't the league going on for at least one month still?
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Oct 23, 2018, 9:22:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info