The Delve Supporter Packs End Soon

hey hey wait a minute can we get details if delve league will go to standard but anyways in hopes that it does i love this league the best one yet in my opinion!!!!
damn i wish i could upgrade all my previous supporter packs ,i was a high school student back old time dont have the money to purchase all :C
But humans only have 2 kidneys.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
"
stevich wrote:
But humans only have 2 kidneys.

Nobody ever said they had to be YOUR kidneys.

Anything goes in Wraeclast.
來吧!我正等著 新的贊助包~
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
when do the war for the atlas packs leave the store?

We can't confirm just yet, but we're hoping to have them replaced with another set before next year. We'll let you know ahead of time so you can plan accordingly.

could you release the teaser for the armors of the ones replacing it before removing the current ones from the store.

i may want to uprade to the next tier or just spend more in the new ones depending how the armors look. without the preview i may feel i missed my chance to get the current upgrade vs starting over.

i wish you could just carry forward the upgrade potential you have
Can't wait to see the new packs (and the league announcement for sure).
cosmetic mtx are by definition useless, nobody in his right mind would ever buy em
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Ever since I started playing I always tell myself "oh I'll never buy those" and then I end up really enjoying the league and I'm like "oh what the hell I've gotten $20 of enjoyment out of this" and here we are
No lab Sulphite veins was released, no support from me... I'm tired of asking from day 1 to fix that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info