3.4.3 Patch Notes

Are u fking kidding me [Removed by Support], depth 150+ and u need 600+ Sulphite for a short delve? Have u lost ur fking mind?
Why not charge real money in exchange for sulphite? [Removed by Support]
Need to farm 15 Burial chambers to do 1 delve at 180 depth.
So basically if you don't farm T13+ maps u have no business in the mine, is that it?
If u want people to stop farming Quarry how about u put the sulphite on the edge of the map and not so close to the waypoint, ha? Crazy right?
F**k GGG's decision making.
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Sep 21, 2018, 1:13:23 AM
So patch still not fixed yet?
Game playable?
"
GolemCrow wrote:
Are u fking kidding me [Removed by Support], depth 150+ and u need 600+ Sulphite for a short delve? Have u lost ur fking mind?
Why not charge real money in exchange for sulphite? [Removed by Support]
Need to farm 15 Burial chambers to do 1 delve at 180 depth.
So basically if you don't farm T13+ maps u have no business in the mine, is that it?
If u want people to stop farming Quarry how about u put the sulphite on the edge of the map and not so close to the waypoint, ha? Crazy right?
F**k GGG's decision making.

LOL.. farm T13 maps? Cute.
Even T16s with 8mods and massive +quant yield mediocre returns.
so delve is dead league now, now what we should play till next league come :/
well, for me, farming t15 and t16, will nothing change, its a little bit sad, cause id like to 50 percent mappin and 50 percent delving
i expected that changes will be something like this, but other people thought i will be much more than antiquarry patch, thats why all are so pissed
I never understand how the balanced team can validate this kind of change. In what world they think that player will enjoy doing T16 map 90% quant to do a single delve...

Are you seriously playing your own game?

No way for me, I quit the game until a new patch!!
I have a job and a family, I don't have the time to farm T16 map to enjoy the league mechanic. Moreover, map drop rate is so low, I'm tired to buy map with this stupid player interaction trade system.
GGG, this "rebalance" is two word - BAD JOKE.

Bring back sulphite spawn location in Quarry - now!
Mirror of Kalandra?
Last edited by ama on Sep 21, 2018, 1:29:12 AM
" Well done " GGG for destroying this nice delve idea too - who's " BRILLIANT " idea was to increase the cost of sulphite THAT much while nerfing the income of it? " Encouraging high level mapping " - are you even serious?....have you fixed the maps drops and we dont know?
Pathetic high Tier map drops + pathetic returns + insane sulphite cost + doing all this a few weeks in the league?....nice advantage for those who are 1000+ depth already !!!.... Stop employing crazy developers and get people who can actually THINK in order to make this game an awesome game !
Shame on you GGG for this update ! It's mindless, senseless and completely unfair.
I was among those who was asking for the shared mine and was really hyped for the patch, but hey with this changes you can make it character-bound again, 'cause with costs like this i don't think i'll bother going anywhere deeper than 100. Duh. Great way to kill a great league.
Why are we not prioritizing the scorching ray bug? So annoying to have client crashes multiple times a day due to this bug.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info