3.4.2 Patch Notes

"
Fixed a bug where Smite was not able to apply Curses when supported by Curse on Hit Support.

I really hope this doesn't intentionally exclude Cast on Crit, which is broken in the same way with Smite.
Most disappointing patch notes ever.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
did you just make scourge arrow op as a mother fucker in one instance?
Delve is fun, but why i have to do maps for 3 hours (not meta fast build and i like to clear them) and after that i can only ~30min delve. It is stuipid and i dont want to spam quarry like many do. And im only about delve 260 and if i think about new char and do it all over again... JUST NO. There need to be done some change to sulph. cost/quant. And i only saw one delve boss.
Nice!
When someone´s going to fix Sao Paulo gateway?
A nice t16 zana mission, and t15 map lost because this server is always sucking...
=/
I think I'm about to be quite happy I leveled a Scourge Arrow gem alongside CA.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
Fix BR Server pleeeease.
i wish we had the option to redo delve encounters that were bugged. ie: beastiary.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Yep, no sulphite changes. Back to waiting until next league.

What a waste.
"
jables wrote:

Maps and Delves are both end game content really, sure they can work together, but why can't people choose what they prefer to do?

Because the vast majority of people will choose the more profitable option and the other one will essentially become obsolete.

Besides, if you're as tired of running maps as you say you are, you'd get tired of infinite Delve in like one week, tops.

Still, i do think the sulphite should become more obtainable. Either through placing more veins on the maps, or through increasing the sulhpite gathered from each vein, or by lowering the costs of delving, all of those are fine, really.
And the mine should really be account-bound rather than character-bound.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info