3.4.2 Patch Notes

pls don't give in to the Babyrager, League is easy enough already.

Sulphite is fine. Costs are awesome and cheap. People want everything for free. Only nerf I wanna see is the quarry. Let mapping be the Fuel-Bringer not spamming an instance

Don't mind the baby's complaining about sulphite. they just want everything their way.
Meh.
Last edited by ebeninami on Sep 13, 2018, 8:33:14 PM
So, you guys are telling me, you constantly ran the full and completed temple in incursion? You guys are telling me content meant to be played on the side should be playable constantly? You guys are telling me that if you're actually playing the main game vs the league's side content you're not playing the game? Are we playing the same game? Tell me how something that's done on the side is supposed to be constantly farmed. It's gated FOR A REASON It gives currencies, crafting resources, gear, maps, you name it.

The only two complaints I have with delve, is that it feels like it favors specific fossil farming builds, and we have to constantly see the no life guys constantly hitting the top delves by being fed sulfurite. I wish I could turn off the option to see the delve spam.

Also, can the loot never spawn behind the crawler at the end? :)
when are you rolling out the fix for your potato servers?
Delves are fine don't listen to the whingers, keep up the good work
Sulphite is fine.
No sulphite changes. Sad .
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Stop mining salt in the azurite mine! Sulphite is fine, it doesn't need to change.
"
Fixed a bug where players sometimes received a challenge reward more than once.

Please explain: What will happen now to the people who received for example 3 Canary Pets!!??
(I have seen a Reddit post which confirmed that this really happened!)
I hope that they have now "retroactively" lost all Canaries except of one, because otherwise it would be extremely unfair if some people will be able to run around permanently with more than 1 copy of it!! (But I don't know if you did delete these now or not?)

This is much worse than the common bugs/exploits which only give more gear for example, because that will be "gone" (to Standard) after one League anyway... but the Canary is even absolutely impossible for everyone else to get more than once!!
Also, for (I guess) over 90% of players/accounts it will be the only Pet they own; which means only the lucky guys now have 2 Pets for their 2 Pet slots, instead of exactly 1!?

=> TL, DR: The Canary Pet is one of the best Challenge Rewards EVER awarded in PoE's history - so please DON'T let some players keep TWO+ of it now while everyone else can "only" get one!!??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info