3.4.1b Patch Notes

Nerfs introduced in 3.0 MUST GO AWAY. Then and only then I will return to the game.

Plus - if Standard is neglected - then the game is a no go.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
Nerfs introduced in 3.0 MUST GO AWAY. Then and only then I will return to the game.

Plus - if Standard is neglected - then the game is a no go.

I agree with standard needing challenges already!!!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Notes wrote:
Fixed a bug where Devourers could follow players into the Mine Encampment.
this non moving, funny mobs got attention but still no info/update about Shaper Strongolds in Standard? OK, I am mean, maybe that was very easy to fix, but still.
Last edited by aaPoE_Mull511 on Sep 10, 2018, 5:31:22 AM
now add some functionality to disable these yellow progress messages

... i know especially in start of the league they provide some valuable push to marketing

BUT : its annoying to read over and over again how deep xxx has penetrated the mine into its ***
this really sucks.
And the game still forces shadows in the delve incl new lightning system that melts older computers, disregarding them setting shadows and that lightning stuff to off.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
ithera wrote:
Do Solar Guard spectres still interfere with the Beast Burrow encounter tho? And if yes, when can we expect a fix for that :(

Just tested it, and yes, its still bugged. The big Bear still doesnt move and you'll have to logout, losing the sulphite and having to search for another path.
Why do I still see 'Snap_PlayerQuantIsFine is the first character to delve to depth 11xx' ?
Ok, those are nice fixes (even though it seems one of them isn't complete).
But what about finally fixing the terrible performance ? I was told global illumination was bugged, will it get fixes some day ?
Also, I'd like to play the game without having to hear my GPU fan going 100% all the time. I shouldn't have any problems with a GTX 1060 considering I only play at 1080p. Fix that too, please.
Oh, and by the way, you should also check out Elder and Shaper influences not working anymore. It's day 10 of the league, work faster guys.

"
And the game still forces shadows in the delve incl new lightning system that melts older computers, disregarding them setting shadows and that lightning stuff to off.

Don't worry, it affects recent hardware too.
Last edited by Shimaran on Sep 10, 2018, 8:25:06 AM
What are the chance for delve becoming a permanent feature?
Really sad there has been no word regarding the voltaxic sulphite gain rate/expenditure during delves. There is a big imbalance here. I understand there is no wish to make maps pointless and let everyone delve all the time. But it still feels like it takes way to long to get sulphite to run delves for a while. It doesn't really feel like good gameplay to have people spamming quarry instances to get the most efficient sulphite gains. Its boring, I would absolutely rather map and get sulphite than do that. But getting 100 sulphite a map is not enough at deeper delves.

I have 2500 cap at the moment which means if i'm doing tier 9-10 maps which I do, I need to do about 25 maps to get the cap for delving which is A LOT of time. Or i can spend 15-20 mins spamming qaurry which is boring as hell but most efficient if you want to delve more than map. I'd be happy if i had to do maybe 5-10 maps to get my sulphite cap much like you ran 11 incursions to get the temple (Although incursions felt a lot more exciting than clicking a voltaxic node in a map)

Please add an increase in voltaxic gains based on your delve depth or something you can upgrade in azureite, like sulphite crawler efficiency. This would be a much appreciated change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info