[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Yea Atziri was my one fear. I knew her abilities hurt and I wasn't familiar with her.

My priority for the boss kills were this:

1)Elder or Atziri as both their mechanics together would have been deadly

2)Cortex

3)Shaper

4)Chayula

Both Shaper and Chayula can be tanked with the sustain of this build, so they were no worries for me
Forgive me, my answer is probably buried in the 396 pages before me but how do you handle the dext requirements of Poachers and Blood Rage (155). Your POB says you have 122 and mousing over the 2 skills shows the dex req. in red.
"
Frenchornsdad wrote:
Forgive me, my answer is probably buried in the 396 pages before me but how do you handle the dext requirements of Poachers and Blood Rage (155). Your POB says you have 122 and mousing over the 2 skills shows the dex req. in red.

from the FAQ
"

How much dex&int i need?
Dex: at least 122 so you can equip the sword.
try to get 155 for a level 20 poacher's mark and blood rage, but the dps difference isnt that big.
Int: 111, only for lvl20 combustion.
TYVM. What had me confused was POB. Shows you're using lvl 20 WoC and Poachers but only 122 Dex. Again, TYVM, I'll lower the level of those two until I can figure how to get 155.
What had me confused was POB. Shows you're using lvl 20 Blood Rage and Poachers but you only have 122 Dex. I guess your POB is showing "ideal" stats. Again, TYVM, I'll lower the level of those two until I can figure how to get 155.
"
Frenchornsdad wrote:
What had me confused was POB. Shows you're using lvl 20 Blood Rage and Poachers but you only have 122 Dex. I guess your POB is showing "ideal" stats. Again, TYVM, I'll lower the level of those two until I can figure how to get 155.

I had the same issue so I got some dex on a ring and gloves. Sacrificed some other mods on them to get to 155 tho.

For me Blood Rage is only useful if it's on the CWDT set up - I don't like the having to manually trigger it. But I'd rather run vitality than CWDT, so I don't use BR much, if at all. Depending on your playstyle you might be able to drop BR and save the dex stat.
Thank you for your suggestion, but I don't think that will work for me. Poachers requires almost as much dex, so I'll try to get it on the rings like you.

the new setup have pretty decent dps :)
Hehe, nice.
Got Culling Strike ?

How's Maven ?
Harvest in a nutshell : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517918-poeh.jpg
Ultimatum : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517789-ultimatum-league.png
Expedition : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701518028-poe-expedition-in-a-nutshell.png
"
fistoz wrote:
Hehe, nice.
Got Culling Strike ?

How's Maven ?

yes, culling strike on the gloves.

didnt bother with maven yet since i was busy carfting.
the writs i got were sold to fund other things.

also, the fight looks pretty BS and not interesting so i had zero incentives to try it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info