[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Bathed in the blood of "723" sacrificed in the name of Xibaqua

Can i buy any of this gem or must i check for the number ?
High Number or Low number better ?
"
flow25 wrote:
Bathed in the blood of "723" sacrificed in the name of Xibaqua

Can i buy any of this gem or must i check for the number ?
High Number or Low number better ?

just needs to be Xibaqua.
number doesnt matter, its completely random and only affect the other nodes.
Nice thanks :)
Hi,
Cool build.

I wonder how I am supposed to keep all auras ?

I can only manage 3/4.

Thanks,
- Someone
Where is Vitality supposed to go? We don't have enough links available with the core set-up as shown in the gem-link portion.

Are you suggesting using that instead of Enlighten?
"
Jesuslord101 wrote:
Hi,
Cool build.

I can only manage 3/4.

Thanks,

vitality should be level 1, and only if you have a watchers eye with a vitality mod.

"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
Where is Vitality supposed to go? We don't have enough links available with the core set-up as shown in the gem-link portion.

assuming you have a watches eye with vitality mod, you can try instead of enlighten.
but the best option is to get fortify as a corruption on your sword, much more consistence and saves a gem socket.
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Jesuslord101 wrote:
Hi,
Cool build.

I can only manage 3/4.

Thanks,

vitality should be level 1, and only if you have a watchers eye with a vitality mod.

"
Rex_Urhole wrote:

assuming you have a watches eye with vitality mod, you can try instead of enlighten.
but the best option is to get fortify as a corruption on your sword, much more consistence and saves a gem socket.

Aha! Yes I do have Vit on my watcher's. I'll look for a corrupt sword.

Sideline - can you estimate how much, overall, you invested in this build on the trade market? Just curious if I'm overpaying for stuff to bring it up to date.
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:

Aha! Yes I do have Vit on my watcher's. I'll look for a corrupt sword.

Sideline - can you estimate how much, overall, you invested in this build on the trade market? Just curious if I'm overpaying for stuff to bring it up to date.

nope, no clue.
Hi, very nice build.
But there's one thing I can't understand: how do you managed to tank Sirus meteor?
Did you use Immortal Call before meteor strike?
I'm running Uber-Uber Labyrinths right now. And Izaro eventually slams the hell out of me. I think it's a crit because sometimes he doesn't hit so hard and I can facetank it. But sometimes it's just clear one-shot.
I have 79% ele and 90% chaos res, 6k HP, 10 vines, fortify and max endurance charges. Do I just need to get more HP or I'm missing something about defences?
"
SergysJW wrote:
Hi, very nice build.
But there's one thing I can't understand: how do you managed to tank Sirus meteor?
Did you use Immortal Call before meteor strike?
I'm running Uber-Uber Labyrinths right now. And Izaro eventually slams the hell out of me. I think it's a crit because sometimes he doesn't hit so hard and I can facetank it. But sometimes it's just clear one-shot.
I have 79% ele and 90% chaos res, 6k HP, 10 vines, fortify and max endurance charges. Do I just need to get more HP or I'm missing something about defences?

you are not supposed to tank Sirus' meteor, it was just for the showcase.
im pretty sure i cant do it consistently, the pantheon probably saved me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info