[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Robet24 wrote:
Just did The Hidden fight. Kept the invitation magic quality as I didn't know how hard the bosses were gonna be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VBPJatJg_g

Leaves me with synthesis bosses invitation, the feared and Maven.

clean :)

i actually tanked the lightning nova, it hurts but if you are leeching its not really a problem.
what is dangerous in this fight is if the lightning balls stack on each other and you dash into them, everything else is mostly non lethal.
"
Tried it in craft of exile.
For level 18 Immo, level 18 ConcE and %Ele dmg with Essence of Horror spam, its
10.304 chaos. Uhm 100ex just for a 7link looks a bit costly.
For level 20 gems is 412ex btw :)

For pristine, scorched, prismatic and glyphic to get the same mods its 541 ex.

Another question.
I want to league start this build next league. Whats the best method of getting this pseudo 6link at the beginning?
Just buy it of other players or spam 1socket resonators with scorched fossils?

huh? thats not how it works...
you use essences on the helmet until you get lvl20 immolate, then you clean and craft with harvest.
we talked about it in previous pages, look it up.

Sorry I should have been more clear. I meant whats the best way to get this helmet WITHOUT harvest crafting now that its probably going to get gutted...
and especially on a league start enviroment where 6links are very important.
Last edited by dr_vellian_crowler on Mar 15, 2021, 11:23:50 AM
"

Sorry I should have been more clear. I meant whats the best way to get this helmet WITHOUT harvest crafting now that its probably going to get gutted...
and especially on a league start enviroment where 6links are very important.

for just the immolate and conc- not much of chaos spamming from my experience.

if you need the essence mod too, craftofexile says 235 tries.
there is another way, but its expensive too.
Any must haves or recommendation on other mods for the small cluster jewel with "born of chaos?

The 3 passive small clusters are a couple EX each so I want to make a wise investment.

Thanx!

"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
Any must haves or recommendation on other mods for the small cluster jewel with "born of chaos?

The 3 passive small clusters are a couple EX each so I want to make a wise investment.

Thanx!

chaos res\increased effect or even both, dex too.
and just to clarify - we want BOTH medium jewels to have Eye to Eye and Repeater on them?

Most for trade do have the projectile speed - anything else to look for?

nvm - i read through the PoB
Last edited by Rex_Urhole on Mar 15, 2021, 8:38:16 PM
Respec'd into the new version, but stupidly didn't add up my points beforehand.

I'm short (since only lvl 90) to do it all. Do you recommend finishing the base tree first or saving something for later (like Divine Flesh) so that I can keep the cluster jewel arrangement since that drives a lot of the new damage.

Also, I noticed your PoB doesn't have a Wildfire socketed. Is it better to use that vs. a rare with life etc?

Wildly different than the last time I played MS in 3.8, my gear needs a lot of work now! Need to get through those higher tier maps to get some better drops.
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:

I'm short (since only lvl 90) to do it all. Do you recommend finishing the base tree first or saving something for later (like Divine Flesh) so that I can keep the cluster jewel arrangement since that drives a lot of the new damage.

Also, I noticed your PoB doesn't have a Wildfire socketed. Is it better to use that vs. a rare with life etc?

Wildly different than the last time I played MS in 3.8, my gear needs a lot of work now! Need to get through those higher tier maps to get some better drops.

i guess you are on std.
if you have the legacy +2 proj wildfire- definitely use that.
the new version is garbage so league players should never touch it.

divine flesh is pretty important, but only if you have the chaos res for it.
try to get that after the cluster setup is done.
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:

i guess you are on std.
if you have the legacy +2 proj wildfire- definitely use that.
the new version is garbage so league players should never touch it.

divine flesh is pretty important, but only if you have the chaos res for it.
try to get that after the cluster setup is done.

Thanks, will do. Yep I have legacy mod Wildfire (too bad I can't use 2 :( anymore.

I'll save divine etc for later. My chaos res is a disaster since I largely ignored it in 3.8. Does that also mean I can hold off on the small cluster with Born to Chaos as well?

Seems like I'm short 8-10 pts which makes sense since the tree is at lvl 100. Anything else I can save for "last"? I skipped the Anointed Flesh and Endurance charges but plan on adding those back in since EC are critical.
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:

Thanks, will do. Yep I have legacy mod Wildfire (too bad I can't use 2 :( anymore.

I'll save divine etc for later. My chaos res is a disaster since I largely ignored it in 3.8. Does that also mean I can hold off on the small cluster with Born to Chaos as well?

Seems like I'm short 8-10 pts which makes sense since the tree is at lvl 100. Anything else I can save for "last"? I skipped the Anointed Flesh and Endurance charges but plan on adding those back in since EC are critical.

if you dont have chaos res then divine flesh and max chaos res are useless.
endurance charges are important though so i would try to allocate them as soon as possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info