[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Gredzel wrote:
"
Korpivaellus wrote:
Pretty bad but i run out currency.
Next grind more currency and try again :)

You could make it a bit better by removing life regen and adding critical strike chance. It would lock suffixes, then you could add life and bench craft %phys damage taken as fire. But if you planing to craft new one then its up to you;)

His helm is in standard
"
Robet24 wrote:
"
Gredzel wrote:
"
Korpivaellus wrote:
Pretty bad but i run out currency.
Next grind more currency and try again :)

You could make it a bit better by removing life regen and adding critical strike chance. It would lock suffixes, then you could add life and bench craft %phys damage taken as fire. But if you planing to craft new one then its up to you;)

His helm is in standard

Yes,with bushcraft would be easy to do very good helmet.
I'm confused with the passive skill tree. Which should I use. The one with the pastebin how do you use it? I try to paste it in the import button in path of building but it says invalid.

P.S.
I'm sorry I'm not very knowledgeable with how the builds in forum works.
I tried to copy one years ago and didn't realize it was not updated.
It's been 2 years since the last time I played but it was just for a bit.
https://youtu.be/rTbefQOfj9I
T16 Minotaur with 35% increased life A8. With some minor deviations from the POB. Pretty damn good.
Last edited by DickFacve on Aug 10, 2020, 7:26:45 PM
EDIT: Made my characters public. Check out League and STandard Molten Strike CHar. Can mirror helmet if anyone si itnerested.

@Topic: any ideas how to improve on my league char?
Last edited by SohleKamm on Aug 12, 2020, 5:36:22 PM
"
SohleKamm wrote:
EDIT: Made my characters public. Check out League and STandard Molten Strike CHar. Can mirror helmet if anyone si itnerested.

This profile tab has been set to private, or you lack the permissions to view it
"
Korpivaellus wrote:
"
SohleKamm wrote:

This profile tab has been set to private, or you lack the permissions to view it

I set everything to public now should work
Selling my entire setup if any of you are interested to either get started or want to improve your setup. Hit me up ingame @TrumpBlastingMexicans

Prices dont matter, If you buy in BULK I sell it for around 20-30ex in total

"
Unavailable
Last edited by DickFacve on Aug 12, 2020, 7:58:09 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
If anyone wants to mirror

Harvest

Harvest for trade

If anyone wants to mirror

Standard

Last edited by SohleKamm on Aug 14, 2020, 1:04:24 PM
I'm having some problem with damage overall (def and dealt).

Can u guys help me?

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info