[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

I got a question I got ton of currency and I want to ask can I get a glove with culling strike plus +1 attack nearby would this work great too spiked gloves with tier 1 hp and resistance ?
"
tobymacx wrote:
I got a question I got ton of currency and I want to ask can I get a glove with culling strike plus +1 attack nearby would this work great too spiked gloves with tier 1 hp and resistance ?

if you got ton of currency, culling strike + strike skill + intimidate + attack speed, would work even better;)
Man! Thanks a lot!
This is my first league and Char, and this build is AMAZING!!
only need to see a good crafting guide to be able to make a good helmet with the properties you mention.

"
IkkyArg wrote:
Man! Thanks a lot!
This is my first league and Char, and this build is AMAZING!!
only need to see a good crafting guide to be able to make a good helmet with the properties you mention.

Its hard to make guide, step by step, because we cant predict outcomes you will get so you need a bit of experience in crafting. Anyway it works like this:
You need lvl 84+ elder base helmet with enchant.
You use essence of horror until you get lvl 20 concentrated effect (its up to you what lvl but you should try to get lvl 20 concentrated effect, immolate)
and other stats that you can remove with seeds ( ofc if you get life, resistance, lvl 20 Immolate you keep it).
idea is you need item with 3 prefixes (concentrated effect,life, whatever you want but for crafting process it CANT be fire related )
and 2 suffixes ( 1 suffix NEEDS to be fire resistance, second is socketed gems deal 30% more elemental damage)
then if you use augment new fire mod, its guaranteed to give you immolate or burning damage
if you get burning damage - well its get complicated:
You can spam remove/add fire (it can reroll fire resistance) or you can change fire resistance into cold/lighting - remove fire mod - change cold/lighting resistance into fire resistance - augment new fire mod.

After you will get concentrated effect + immolate you can remove resistance ( first change it to cold/lighting) and add critical mod for critical strike chance or you can spam remove/add attack but its 3 outcomes you can get.

Last edited by Gredzel on Aug 6, 2020, 6:04:32 PM
Awesome guide again btw! I currently made this build and dropped as much currency into it as I could possibly find, and I was able to kill A8 Sirus!

I did take aloooooot more damage than you did in your vids though. Just wondering what I may be missing to upgrade that could push me to that same tankiness as your vids.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Beyette on Aug 6, 2020, 10:47:02 PM
Thanks for the build. Carried me to 100, All Content, 40/40 all for the first time this season. Felt like it really flowered once I got the levels to comfortably integrate the cluster jewel setup. Cheers.
any suggestion on another aura i was thinking flesh and stones or aspect of the spider
I really like the build, but somehow to me the damage is somewhat lacking.
I been looking to play a build that can pop screen of enemies but i realized, i dont have motivation to lvl up another character. So i added second Oni-Goroshi with infernal blow to your second build:) If someone wonder how looks this build in action and Hybridboy doesnt like it;) https://youtu.be/6DSMFcszyJc I know its expensive but its a tank, can explode screen full of enemies and with press of one button transforms into boss slayer. Im in love with this build. Usually i stop playing like 1 month into league but this build just keeps me going:)
Last edited by Gredzel on Aug 7, 2020, 8:56:24 PM
i don't like it either i agree with hybrid boy the fun of this buy is how fast and life reg and tanking this build is lol i love it iam lvl 70 ready to gear it up and do all my labs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info