3.4.1 Patch Notes

"
Fixed a bug where Cremation and Volatile Dead could be cast while no corpses were available, resulting in mana being spent but no skill use occurring

Did... did they just buff Poet's Pen? This should fix the cast skipping at too high attack speeds, shouldn't it?
- fixed a bug where 11 mirrors could not be possible in the first week of delve
- fixed party system
"
Monsters with the "Allies Cannot Die" aura cannot be affected by the "Allies Cannot Die" aura themselves. This prevents multiple monsters with this aura from affecting one another.

i love it
Where are the changes for static strike???
gg, ggg
I also feel exceptional performance boost. Thank you!
"
Kalika_Hadake wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Delve Improvements
  • Monsters with the "Allies Cannot Die" aura cannot be affected by the "Allies Cannot Die" aura themselves. This prevents multiple monsters with this aura from affecting one another.

That's not the clearest messaging I've ever seen from you...

Assuming this is a global change, I disagree with it. If it's only in the mine then whatever.

This...seems clear enough to me. And it prevents the situation where if two rare mobs both have the allies cannot die aura, and are near eachother then they, and everything around them, is effectively 100% immune to everything until the rares get far enough away from eachother to be finished off.

Although...I've never actually seen this situation in action. But how was it allowed to be a thing that could happen in the first place? I guess it was a rare enough edge case until the mines came about and crammed a bunch of rares together all the time that it never mattered.

It can easily happen with a prophecy that doubles rare monsters in a map. Happened to me once. It was not considered a bug then, probably delve changes the perspective a bit.
[sigh] and because I'm on steam, this update is 1.9GB. Which means with my rural connection I'll be able to play sometime tomorrow afternoon. Maybe.

Is there a .torrent or something of just the patch I can use? 1.9 gigs for small updates is really killing my data caps.
I just died to crawler disappearing... again. Nice patch.
Any fix for fucking fractured walls? Lol. Great patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info