3.4.1 Patch Notes

nice fixes, thank you, most of those thing were pretty annoying,

also could you please look at the vaal outposts in mines? sometimes they don't open, not sure if it's intended or not.
FIX THE REMOVE ONLY MAP TAB BUG ON STANDARD LEAGUE!!! it's been here since the start of last League!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fast. Nice.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ALSO please fix the SPIKES of Lag that keep happening!
Still haven't fix the bug where even when you have shadows disable, they still appear inside the Delve mines.
"
Qarl wrote:
3.4.1 Patch Notes
Delve Improvements
  • Azurite and Delve Upgrades are now shared across all of your characters in the same league. When you log into a character for the first time after this patch, it will merge its Azurite and Upgrades into the total for the league.

Thank you. Should have been this way at release.
Thanks, looks like some solid upgrades. Would like to see something done about the sulphite farming too, as it seems a bit excessive right now. But I hope these changes will allow us to actually explore a little bit, which has been a death sentence so far.

"
talichan wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

Dynamite now destroys Fractured Walls with a single use.

What is the damage upgrade for then?

Apparently they can be used against monsters too, and GGG hinted at them being effective against monsters in the deeper levels. Probably not worth upgrading much though. I'll certainly be doing those last, if ever.
covers almost everything i heard about
Last edited by Homyak555 on Sep 5, 2018, 6:25:36 PM
"
xenogias wrote:
Seems like a pretty big patch but well worth it. And yes its big when 2 gigs is gonna take you an hour to download. Screw me for living in the sticks lol.

Steam strikes again, huh? 650 MB here, with the standalone version.
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
Thanks, looks like some solid upgrades. Would like to see something done about the sulphite farming too, as it seems a bit excessive right now. But I hope these changes will allow us to actually explore a little bit, which has been a death sentence so far.

"
talichan wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

Dynamite now destroys Fractured Walls with a single use.

What is the damage upgrade for then?

Apparently they can be used against monsters too, and GGG hinted at them being effective against monsters in the deeper levels. Probably not worth upgrading much though. I'll certainly be doing those last, if ever.

Oh, I haven't considered that yet.
Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info