Path of Exile: Delve Patch Notes

Hype
Last edited by TheFrostmourne on Aug 29, 2018, 3:35:50 AM
Why no voidfletcher love? :(
Shield Charge will feel clunky.

Lightning warp will feel clunky too.
Base cast time lowered to 0.85 seconds (from 1 second).
rly?
0.85 just suxx.

flame dash will feel much better but it will still have charges so it will suck too.

wtf
What I see is t16 map price will capped at 15c cost
"
SierraRomeo wrote:
So as Volatile dead now deals 80% less damage against other players and this change applies to the Hall of Grandmasters map (already a hard map) this causes a viability problem. I was figuring to dual Poet's Pen my way through the league again but as volatile dead is key to my Poet's Pen build this makes my build non-viable for Hall of Grandmasters.

Just pointing this out as I can just skip it or buy a carry (or make an alt) but it seems like a bit of a nerf to me. Quite reasonable for PVP but applying it to the HoGM map is a bit harsh. Otherwise thanks for not nerfing any of my favourites:).

It is only one map skipp it who gives a s.hit about it lol, i am also happy to not nerf vd/poets pen cause we gonna need it in Delve depth :) this also my favorit skill.

Pvp i wont play anymore as its pure cheat when players that are "freinds" still give eachother points to rank 1 or whatever they want to be, and with all these nerfs it gives me no ty feeling all the way.

The foucus now anyway will be at indepth Delve.
Have fun mate

I am not sure i understand this line

"
Once you have met the Shaper as part of the Hidden Architect questline, the Shaper will influence maps connected to a map you have already completed, and that influence will not shift between maps.

So is that like permanent state i can abuse to block elder...

Also Zana cost is just to bloody match, starting with nemesis and your scare with HH farm to totally absurd 16c.
These changes are amazing! "Clarified in the Quest Tracker what is required to obtain the Shaper's 15th memory fragment."

Did I have anything to do with this? :>

Really great job guys!
still no Frost Blades buff :rage:
Abyssal Cry range fix? When? Chris - notice me! >___<
I Like Granddaddy Crab :c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info