Delve Frequently Asked Questions

"
but have more valuable results

yeah, tsalio sign and the other rings so valuable compared to a 1k kaoms...
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 14, 2018, 9:21:29 PM
All great news, thanks for the clarifications. This league sounds better than ever ! ^^
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
<3
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
Missing the question that i've been wondering the most: will there be a level cap or how does the scaling of monsters work in the mines? is it just a health crunch once they reach 8X go deeper, or do the monsters keep leveling up? really hoping the later
"
Which items will the Crawler pick up?
Anything within the light radius of the Crawler.

How excactly does this work? Do enemies not killed within the light radius still drop items or not at all / any access to items not within the light radius? Sounds like a possible shitfest.
Last edited by Bananaplasm on Aug 14, 2018, 9:23:19 PM
"
Arrcanos wrote:
Yikes, no solo Ascendancy leaderboards for most of us. Why compete?

You don't. I guess.
(⌐■_■)
It's good that azurite, sulphite, flares and dynamite don't take up inventory space, but Resonators will, and there are at least 6 types of them, if they stack.
So WHEN we get bigger inventory?
Spoiler
at least DOUBLE it
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Sounds fun
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
darktuga wrote:
how to ruin the hype in one anwser:

Is there a ladder for both solo and group play?
The solo ladder is the SSF ladder. The reason why this is the case is because there are so many different ways that players in the group (non-SSF) league can be helped by friends. People can pool items/wealth together, powerlevel each other, help with difficult delves, etc. Results on the non-SSF ladder have to be treated the same way we treat their level and item gains - they are influenced by other players. SSF results are guaranteed to be solo though.

how fucking pathethic are you guys to not make a decent fucking leaderboard? is it so hard to make it based on on dveles that are done alone and ascendacy based? i dont it is , you guys just lazy af as it was showed this league after telling us how amazing it was and how many new rooms you could add, but all awe got was a useless spirit room and boxes ... well fucking done

Good point, why dont we have ascendancy based ladder for delves? (hell, why not for lvl as well?)
Where is the competitive aspect? where is the variety? so much for saying you wanted to give competitive players something to care about other than lvl 100.
Oblivious
So, I can already tell that farming Voltaxic sulphite is going to be an enormous, fun-killing pain, and we won't be able to stockpile as much as we want even at max level. Monotonous collection chores like this are short-sighted when everyone knows all you want to do is Delve more. But then, no one liked doing regular rifts in D3 to get GR keys, and that stayed a thing forever - I just thought we were better than that for some reason.

Also, did I interpret this right? No actual non-SSF solo leaderboard, because you can trade? How did that sound like a good idea? That's mind-bogglingly silly.

3.5 still sounds like the expansion we should have gotten years ago, for hideouts and masters... thanks for making us deal with that crap all this time. If you bring back old AoE and CoC though, I'll forgive you.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info