Delve Frequently Asked Questions

scary summoners going back into meta if you can summon them from the delve.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Aug 14, 2018, 9:27:57 PM
what about the rest of the new/revamped skills?!?!
Good to have some of these questions clarified.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Yikes, no solo Ascendancy leaderboards for most of us. Why compete?
yes
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
How does darkness affect minions and totems?
It does not.

I'm sold.
Is there going to be a cap on Delve difficulty?
how to ruin the hype in one anwser:

Is there a ladder for both solo and group play?
The solo ladder is the SSF ladder. The reason why this is the case is because there are so many different ways that players in the group (non-SSF) league can be helped by friends. People can pool items/wealth together, powerlevel each other, help with difficult delves, etc. Results on the non-SSF ladder have to be treated the same way we treat their level and item gains - they are influenced by other players. SSF results are guaranteed to be solo though.

how fucking pathethic are you guys to not make a decent fucking leaderboard? is it so hard to make it based on on dveles that are done alone and ascendacy based? i dont it is , you guys just lazy af as it was showed this league after telling us how amazing it was and how many new rooms you could add, but all awe got was a useless spirit room and boxes ... well fucking done
"
Will I be able to use Flicker Strike in the mine?
Yes, absolutely. Just note that the darkness will kill you.

Lol RIP
But someone will make it work
I'm not sure how I feel about the only SSF solo ladder, although the point is true, i'd still like to see a solo ladder for Softcore. It just seems like I will have to participate in a party to even show up anywhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info