The Incursion Supporter Packs End This Friday

"Salvation!"
"Salvation!"
Last edited by masterp00 on Jul 15, 2024, 5:12:21 AM
"
masterp00 wrote:
Please GGG I have over 40+ duplicate microtransactions and I would like to know if some way or some how this could happen so Im not stuck with so many dupes! I Live on Disability ad money is very hard for me to come by. I still love the game though so I will keep supporting it when I can , it's just all the duped that are driving me crazy. Suggestion, you should keep the refunds/points for these said microtransactions within your store so no one can do crazy! TYVM for your time!

Are you saying tax payers paid for all your dupes? That's.. something I guess
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"Salvation!"
"Salvation!"
Last edited by masterp00 on Jul 15, 2024, 5:11:16 AM
How do I make fun of 'disabled people'? Just wondering.

I was pointing out that you being disabled has no connection to getting dupes from mystery boxes. You're just trying to trigger commiseration with your situation.

And yes, I feel for you being disabled. No, I don't think it should have any place with duplicates. Two separate things. Stop bitching.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"

Still no alternative to Xsolla after Chris' statement 8 months ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7ecs25/why_does_xsolla_have_my_cc_information_did_ggg/dq4ilsn/

Natalia, can we get an update on this please? Until you bring in another payment method I can't pay the fine folk at GGG for anything.

Seriously. 8 months. WTF?

+1
I spend my money elsewhere .... without regret.

Wish i could support u guys b4 breach and im curious to the nee packs
And league
Good to know what kind of new Packages will be coming.
Because one of those is actually a chance to be invested in.
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
I want to find something useful by myself.

I don't want to go on market. Trade 'progression' is much faster but makes loot system irrevelant, because you don't farm any items directly. You farm currency to buy gear that you need.

<snip>

Currency drop is your way to progress.

The fact that SSF exists at all suggests that this can and is done. Hell, I regularly do find distinctly useful items, and often make use of such items on my own characters. Only reason in the end they often AREN'T is simple math: in an economy where there's tens of thousands of players all gathering items, odds that -I- would be the one to find the server's best item for my build are proportionally smaller.

That's what I meant about how such players would NEVER be satisfied: if you bump loot, your odds of the best item dropping for you go from 1/100,000 to... Still 1/100,000, because all you did is move the lines.

And no, currency/divination drops account for a tiny fraction of wealth generation. I've had like 4 or 5 exalts drop during Incursion, and no cards worth that much or more. The vast majority of my wealth gain came from... Trading rare items. Not "chase" uniques, not divination cards, but rare items. Second place would be trading skill gems.

"
DoEFotGS wrote:
Oh, yes, I forgot that game have no trade system. You can make trade between characters, but system is not there yet.

This, however, is quite a fair accusation to level against PoE.

Make no mistake; I've been one of those haranguing PoE for years that they need to have a trade system not stuck in the damn 1990s just because Chris et. al. are nostalgic for when the player and everyone they knew sucked at gaming and struggled at everything.

"
Con: Still no alternative to Xsolla after Chris' statement 8 months ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7ecs25/why_does_xsolla_have_my_cc_information_did_ggg/dq4ilsn/

Natalia, can we get an update on this please? Until you bring in another payment method I can't pay the fine folk at GGG for anything.

Seriously. 8 months. WTF?

To the best of my understanding, there wasn't any "soon" timetable, for the very reason that GGG is locked into a contract there. If I was to take a stab at it, it's probably for an increment measured in a whole number of years, meaning 1 full year after the switch would be the soonest that they could manage this.

I'm pretty sure at least most of them are aware of just how godawful a decision the switch to Xsolla was. What information DOES leak out suggests that, with Xsolla being the core reason, GGG's transaction rate (e.g, income) actually went -declined- since last autumn. (there's a fair argument that Bestiary league, as well as a number of ongoing issues with GGG not responding to the community's wishes also contributing, but I judge Xsolla being probably the majority of this here)

Most signs point to this decline (and fear over it getting worse) being the core impetus for GGG agreeing to the acquisition by Tencent; while they were still most assuredly afloat, if they were going to be stuck in a bad contract for a long time (it could be MULTIPLE years for all we know) it would cast a LOT of uncertainty over their future. And at the root, it's clear that was the core reason for the merger: guaranteeing their future. (as I recall, the agreement also involved GGG and/or Tencent outright buying the building they'd been leasing their offices at since 2015, or at least buying the floor they use)

But in short: GGG is very likely just as annoyed with Xsolla as the rest of us, but they're stuck with their bad decision for at least a while longer.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Incursion Flashback.

3 hours of "The Blood Aqueduct" farming

leveled from 58 to 70

1(one) Humility card droped.

WTFIGO?
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Aug 6, 2018, 10:53:24 AM
"
masterp00 wrote:
Please GGG I have over 40+ duplicate microtransactions and I would like to know if some way or some how this could happen so Im not stuck with so many dupes! I Live on Disability ad money is very hard for me to come by. I still love the game though so I will keep supporting it when I can , it's just all the duped that are driving me crazy. Suggestion, you should keep the refunds/points for these said microtransactions within your store so no one can do crazy! TYVM for your time!

Unfortunately ggg can’t do anything about this but your best recourse is to buy 17(?) more character slots and make your dupes work....shake it baby ^_^
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info