The Incursion Supporter Packs End This Friday

Please Support G-Sync and Better fix Fps to. Not drop fps. Thx you. :)
please make the new supporter pack a sick one,
it has been shit supporter pack since abyss league
FIX SG SERVER
I just bought a supporter pack. Really love the Incursion league, leveled an EQ Jugg to 90. Casual player through and through.

This may be having your cake and eating it too, but in the next league I'd love to see a change to Standard that allows a casual player with maybe 1-2 hours to commit per week to get a wee taste of the league mechanic. Even without the reward. Say maybe forget league-specific unique drops. It would be great to someday be able to approach endgame while remaining in light touch with POE's development.

I have no idea how this would even hypothetically work. League content as a Zana mod, again w/no unique rewards? Or a super rare high-tier map mod? Or an easter-egg "league stone" tied to a random A1-10 quest?
woot <3
Incursion packs are nice :D. But when it comes to Incursion League... I have mixed feelings.

Pro:
- concept of time-travelling and Indiana Jones quest,
- interesting mechanics (building up the risk factor with upgrading the temple, rooms with tool to randomly upgrade items),
- temple has very nice and unique atmosphere (music, graphics, etc...)

Con:
- high risk - poor reward rooms (nice mods but item base was crappy most of the time)
- (connected to previous) Omnitects poor loot: boosted with lots of lvl3 rooms still had near insignificant loot
- coop discouraging (it was better to run it solo and team up only for achievements)

In comparison with previous leagues:
- better then Bestiary - mechanics had more impact (with all respect to the time needed to develop the bestiary crafting system),
- similar to Abyss (atmosphere, interesting mechanics),
- worse then Harbinger.

Also:
Flashback event is somewhat discouraging for casual players. Same progress can be made in a lot shorter time, achievements are easier to get, league specific mechanics are the same like in the season. I will probably switch from seasonal play to the flashback: more dynamic experience, same mechanics and solid loot-splosion in much shorter time.

This is my opinion as casual player (around 1-2h per day). My rng sucks too.

Good job with skill's rework and Vaal skills rework. They are now more usable and - what is probably most important - doesn't need additional sockets.
Last edited by Fukurokage on Aug 6, 2018, 1:23:28 AM
i wish next pack will be much better then actual one from incrusion for me they was to much Meh...they was not so bad but to get what i want and looks nice i should bought 2 off them to mix them so no THX
This game is dead.
owo
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Pro: New Supporter packs - woohoo!

Con: Still no alternative to Xsolla after Chris' statement 8 months ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7ecs25/why_does_xsolla_have_my_cc_information_did_ggg/dq4ilsn/

Natalia, can we get an update on this please? Until you bring in another payment method I can't pay the fine folk at GGG for anything.

Seriously. 8 months. WTF?
I got an question, will we be receiving new expansion supporter packs on friday too? or do we need to wait for the 3.4 launch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info