Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella wrote:
"
Samodin wrote:
Shouldn't we prioritize Conductivity over Ele Weakness after removing enhance?

20/20 EW and 20/20 Conductivity have the same -44% res. Conductivity has +14% chance to shock, but the 6L has Elemental Focus, so the spectres cannot shock.

We're still using Skitterbots because they give a flat 18% shock at 20/20.

I'm not sure if using Conductivity and swapping Ele Focus to another damage support is worth it.
One thought. Wouldn't Conductivity be better for enemies with high lightning resist due the fact that Elemental Army chooses the damage type they're most vulnerable to?
"
NeoLearner wrote:
"
Reactor52 wrote:
Any thought on using SRS in this build? Or, is that just a whole different way to go?

I'm using SRS during leveling, SRS+minion damage+infernal legion, swapping out of them when I switch to Spectres Act 5. I have used then together with fire-based minons w combustion in a 4 link.

W flesh offering it could work but would not recommend, not a lot of overlap between Spectres and this. No real skill duration, no real benefit from all the life/defensive minion nodes, ...

Yes, thx for the reply/thoughts. Killing some time, I started a more SRS focused summoner yesterday just to play around. I would say that keeping them even after Act V is pretty good. Right now, I'm playing it like SSF, not using anything other than what I pick up. Running with a 3L SRS, 3L Zomb and 2L Spectre and no-link Skeleton. Being able to pre-cast a dozen or so SRS's before engaging a boss makes a huge difference. Every Boss through Act VII has been deathless including Kitava. I know that's not Uber or anything, but I usually die to several of the bosses. Reason I mention it is because supposedly all bosses, including storyline/Act bosses are going to be substantially tankier and deadlier.
Last edited by Reactor52 on Dec 11, 2019, 12:19:36 PM
hello! me again, how do I get the mod +1 to level raise spectre gems on boots?? I just found a delve mod that raise the max number of spectres
First of all thanks for the guide! I played it last league and it was extremely powerful! I will probably play it again as a league starter.
With the changes, as I understand it, you removed the Zombies (in late game) for Animated Guardian which seems really cool. But I have some questions about it since I've never use that spell before. (sorry if it has been already answered).
-How SSF-friendly is the Animated Guardian considering we need unique items ?
-Is the Animated Guardian supposed to die while mapping or only when encounters become very difficult ?(eg conqueror bosses, shaper/elder, uber atziri etc..)
-Does the removal of the zombies will provide us with a lot less defenses (since they were pretty much tanking a lot of spells/attacks, at least it seems like so) ?

Thanks a lot for your time and sorry if theses questions seems very beginner-ish.
"
F3inkost wrote:
are there possibly a few step-by-step pictures of how to level passives for Pledge of Hands / EB & MoM?

as far as i remember this version of the build is quite costly and not recommended for league starter, most of us played the W&S version and just respec our passive tree later on, so i dont know if it's a good idea to start as PoH.

"
willianvon wrote:
hello! me again, how do I get the mod +1 to level raise spectre gems on boots?? I just found a delve mod that raise the max number of spectres

to get +1 level of spectres on boots you need to fossil craft it with a bound fossil. usually would go with shuddering fossil (mov speed), pristine (life) and optionally prismatic fossil for resistences but the 4th fossil will make the craft a lot more costly.
Alright, Patch notes for 3.9 seem to be fair enough for this build. Played it in 3.8 blight, reached level 95, which i never had before. Also, i was able to do my first uber elder as well. Tried to give it a try as my first Hardcore build ever in PoE and reached level 74, died due to my own stupidness in my first delve in Hardcore as i wanted to grab some azurite which was hidden behind a wall. Bad idea, but not the build´s fault :) (you may check my shi**y items and links on char "Augustiner_HardcoreLucy"...yes, level 74 in SSF HC and only died to a personal fault)

+1 for being my league starter in Conquerors of the Atlas !
Last edited by as_69 on Dec 11, 2019, 2:17:24 PM
"
ShmooDude wrote:
One thought. Wouldn't Conductivity be better for enemies with high lightning resist due the fact that Elemental Army chooses the damage type they're most vulnerable to?

Not quite :P

Elemental army chooses the highest damage type that was dealt. For example, if your zombies/animate guardian's highest damage is dealt in the form of lightning, the lightning resistance of the enemy will be reduced :)
Guys, I made some changes in the budget version of the build, still budget-wise, what do you guys think about?? became better? worse? I'm just not sure about survivability, but the damage seems pretty high

https://pastebin.com/mDFSVYDW
I'm super hyped to play summoner build after few months break from PoE. Your build seem excellent, can't wait to try it :)
"
Reactor52 wrote:
"
NeoLearner wrote:
"
Reactor52 wrote:
Any thought on using SRS in this build? Or, is that just a whole different way to go?

I'm using SRS during leveling, SRS+minion damage+infernal legion, swapping out of them when I switch to Spectres Act 5. I have used then together with fire-based minons w combustion in a 4 link.

W flesh offering it could work but would not recommend, not a lot of overlap between Spectres and this. No real skill duration, no real benefit from all the life/defensive minion nodes, ...

Yes, thx for the reply/thoughts. Killing some time, I started a more SRS focused summoner yesterday just to play around. I would say that keeping them even after Act V is pretty good. Right now, I'm playing it like SSF, not using anything other than what I pick up. Running with a 3L SRS, 3L Zomb and 2L Spectre and no-link Skeleton. Being able to pre-cast a dozen or so SRS's before engaging a boss makes a huge difference. Every Boss through Act VII has been deathless including Kitava. I know that's not Uber or anything, but I usually die to several of the bosses. Reason I mention it is because supposedly all bosses, including storyline/Act bosses are going to be substantially tankier and deadlier.

Oh, you could definitely keep then around. I did a 3h45 playthrough to kill Act 10 Kitava running 4 link Zombies and 4 link SRS.
But in my current playthrough I don't have the mana or the links, running wrath and purity of elements during campaign and 3 auras late game.
Slave Drivers have quite good single target damage, current build tops out at around 15M Shaper DPS on the PoH build, which is quite a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info