What We're Working On

I really don't understand what you guys have against Cold Snap to continue to nerf it. Woo, a 25% buff vs stacking degen. Granted, none of this matters because you capped degen in the first place. Even if you stack it multiple times it won't go beyond a certain threshold and everyone that has used it knows this.
It would seem you guys are going straight onto a OP fucking league-streak. I like it :)
Improve HUD plox!
That's what I like, that you always inform us about what you do.
I hope empty (Remove Only) map tab will be fixed too.
Greetings. ;3
PvP update yessssss tyty
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
August One-month Event

Ok, cutting a not well-received league short. Get that. BUT cutting a very well received league short with a one-month event? Like throwing the proverbial spanner in the works?

Please don't.

You must be really comfortable with your dev time schedule and workload, and riding high on your own Incursion kool-aid. IMHO it would be more reasonable, common sense, acceptable (probably also community view) to give the dev team a breather with a 1-month event post-Incursion versus cutting Incursion short for EVERYONE with an event at the end of the league which probably will be non-Incurion related.

FeelsBadMan
"
RPGNoobANKA wrote:
"
August One-month Event

Ok, cutting a not well-received league short. Get that. BUT cutting a very well received league short with a one-month event? Like throwing the proverbial spanner in the works?

Please don't.

You must be really comfortable with your dev time schedule and workload, and riding high on your own Incursion kool-aid. IMHO it would be more reasonable, common sense, acceptable (probably also community view) to give the dev team a breather with a 1-month event post-Incursion versus cutting Incursion short for EVERYONE with an event at the end of the league which probably will be non-Incurion related.

FeelsBadMan

The event would run alongside Incursion.
That being said, it'd kill off the activity/economy in Incursion. I really love clusterfuck leagues, but a) I don't think this is a good time, b) they're getting less clusterfucky each time anyway.
Curious.
I KNEW you were nerfing Cold Snap. Been putting off making my build because you get me every time with this crap (Volatile Dead, poison Blade Vortex, Wormblaster).

Finally dodged it.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Nice!!!! 1 month race again <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info