What We're Working On

this next league gonna get ruined by bots before they do anything too?
Do not, my friends, become addicted to maps. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!
Last edited by PhilipShoffman on Jun 28, 2018, 6:19:29 PM
Glad to have a 1 month "race."

Excited for some party love, the one thing that other game does much better is help players to meet new friends and give people a reason to be social.

Future iterations of the game need more of this. More optimization and more reasons to play with others, not just trade with them through 3rd party sites and chat programs.
This is the type of news post worth reading. Nice.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
increasing all damage of the skill at higher levels by up to 25%

Ahaha.
"Bugged" Cold Snap not even close to Elemental Hit, which "work as intended".
Now CS with full gear and all tricks (EE, Conc. Effect, perma charges) should be ~500k in very best case. So, welcome to Vortex Tier, another useless cold skill.
"
Aurodox wrote:
"
Ononeemas wrote:
I don't like an idea of killing league with those 1-month mini leagues. It should be like 1 week long.

The league is already dead. There's always massive drop off after the first two-weeks. Anyone still playing in a league past the initial month is in a dead league.

That’s too bad, their loss. Because unlike the last couple of leagues, Incursion is really fun and profitable
Leave cold snap alone.. it barely has damage in it's current state. The overlap is what is making it work. Damn it there goes my build. GGG!!!
So happy that are going ahead with Exilecom already started planing to go up to Auckland when they first announced it, also the party improvements are a welcome change that was the one thing i always felt was better in Diablo 3.
[KITAVA] My guild is looking for new people to join, you can find more info here-> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161349
Guilds

Please
Gimme more MTX pls
So...
3.4 hype when? :P
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info