Make mouse pointers BIGGER

If you are at 1992 (As in the year) screen resolutions, you will most likely not have any issue seeing your huge mouse pointer, but as the screen resolutions go higher, it becomes increasingly harder to see as it blends into the background.

Though I think a dropbox for size would be good, a mouse pointer color change would be even better... or an option that allows us to change the color. The extra second to collect loot helps a whole lot, but the pointer still adds to slow loot response time.
"
dgatewood wrote:
If you are at 1992 (As in the year) screen resolutions, you will most likely not have any issue seeing your huge mouse pointer, but as the screen resolutions go higher, it becomes increasingly harder to see as it blends into the background.

well i guess bigass screens have some disadvantages too.

i'm using a 24 inch screen at 1920x1200
"
Antistes wrote:
I can see my pointer fine all the time.

whether you see your mouse pointer just fine or not is slightly irrelevant since the vast majority of people playing are having trouble with it. Options is what we want. Options. if you can see it fine then leave it as default....but if your like most of us we should be able to play around with it until we find something we like.
IGN: _NeverGiveUp_
yet another mouse pointer thread... shame on me
Agreed. I frequently lose track of the mouse pointer, a problem I can't recall having experienced in any other similar game. Please make it bigger and brighter. Thanks!
I want it too. In a full party maps I cant see it sometimes and have to search for it.. very scary moments..

But every time I watch ZiggyD's YT (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLK4a9S9VNI) it seems his mouse is 3x as big as mine.. I wonder how that is possible.
The force is strong in the power of the thorns!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info