Make mouse pointers BIGGER

Has GGG ever indicated this is something they are looking at...of all the work being done on the game, surely this one falls into the Quick-Win category?
IGN: Kulde
I taught myself C++ in high school. Though I am not a game developer, I can easily code a windowed application with varying sizes of pointers in less than an hour or so. (That is also giving me time to review a few things as I go.)

Seems like a professional coder could easily implement this without even breaking a sweat, and make a TON of people infinitely happier with their game.

NOTE: this is not a change with the loot system, this is a change in visibility.
Last edited by dgatewood on Mar 17, 2013, 12:12:47 AM
morning bump on this important issue.
Cant believe the mouse pointer still hasnt been changed.
Such a gamebreaking feature for me, and they just dont take it seriously.
I always lose my cursor during engagements, its annoying as hell.
Devs, any thoughts on this?
lol loved that pointer on page 1, u guys should try playing with 4 curtains spamming GMP fork\lmp\chain while being along side 18 other minions with auroras that hide every damn enemy on the screen... the only way i have a chance to spot my enemies to to spam curses, and i lose track of my mouse so often it can be painful... while a size increase to the mouse pointer may help it may also cause issues in other cases, i would suggest a skin color option: That is the option to make my mouse pointer a bright fluro green, pink, etc.
No reason they couldn't add a small, medium or large dropbox option for mouse cursor in the UI menu.
How about letting us make our own custom mouse sprites? I find the size of the mouse pointer to be fine....But having it be the same color for every area is pretty annoying.

Light brown on brown mouse pointer in a brown and green map is tantamount to dev trolling :)
I am good with the size but the colour of it certainly can get lost in the screen to the point I have to wiggle the mouse just to see where it is.
I can see my pointer fine all the time.
Last edited by Antistes on Mar 18, 2013, 3:11:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info